Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm scheduled for July 1st! It's coming up SO soon; I'm feeling all the emotions right now! Thankful I found this group.

Congratulations good luck to you!

On 6/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, vdbarbie said:

Do I have anyone having the surgery in July ?20190414_121325.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Yep, scheduled for sleeve on July 1st!

On 6/14/2019 at 10:52 PM, DianaP said:

I'm scheduled for July 1st! It's coming up SO soon; I'm feeling all the emotions right now! Thankful I found this group.

Totally feeling you! I just got approved for July 1st as well so we are surgery twins...and I swung from "oh wow, this is great"...to "OMG, I'm scared"

July 10th for me! And so nervous it won't work!

On 6/13/2019 at 10:24 PM, Timeka said:

Thank you!! What has been helping me go to the gym is doing something I love which is swimming. At first it was very hard for me to put on a bathing suit but I had to get it in my mind that I’m not doing this to please others but I’m doing this so that I can live!! Then it was about me getting healthy and not worrying about anything anyone had to say. The sugary drinks hasn’t been a big problem as much as my sweets has but I’m working on that as well and have cut back tremendously!! Congratulations on your process as well!! Far as your concerns I can relate with the pains but everyone is different so you may or may not have any pains. That’s what I keep telling myself lol. Taking your Vitamins and dying are big concerns but we can set alarms to remind ourselves to take them and have positive vibes that we aren’t going to die!! Far as telling others about your surgery, you can easily tell them to mind their own business lol lol lol but in all seriousness you have the choice if you want to tell anyone about your WLS. I myself have only told maybe five people and they have been my biggest supporters, but I haven’t put much thought into what I would say after my surgery. But it hasn’t been a huge concern for me, because again I have the mindset of I have to live!! Nobody is going to make me feel bad about wanting to live.

Love the attitude and your mindset! "Nobody is going to make me feel bad about wanting to live." I need to start thinking a little more like you! I stop myself from doing so much because of how I feel about my body. Its time to get for this journey and learn to embrace it!

My surgeons office called me yesterday to tell me that they submitted everything to my insurance company and that it will be 7-10 days for a response. Once approved, they are looking to book my surgery for the end of July! Soooo manyyy emotionssss!

July 8th here in Orange County, CA. I'm excited but nervous. Started a modified liquid diet this week and still adjusting to it but feeling strong!

July 23 for me. I begin a new job on July 22 and will need to let them know I need to start 2 weeks later.

New_Me 2019

I get torn whether to post here or the general July 2019 surgery thread!! Should I cross-post?? I know we have way more ppl getting surgery - specifically VSG on July! Where are our other siblings?

July 18th :)

I'm july 17th in mexico. I'd love to have a buddy!

July 18th in Colorado Springs CO!😀😀

On 6/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, DianaP said:

So am i but my surgery is july 18th! Ive neve😀r had surgery on anything so thank god u have family that supports me.

And a host of Friends that Love You on Here! Happy Surgiday to come!