Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GETTING SURGERY AUGUST 19th!!

FINALLY of 4 months having two bumps in the road preventing me to get approved to finally getting the call Thursday from my surgeons office telling me to call them back to schedule surgery and my insurance approved me! They first gave me the date of July 8 but I had to get an AUGUST date due to work schedule for the next 2 months!

I been in the process since Dec. 5 (consult day)

I am so excited, after I got the call i called my mom, sister, and grandparents with the news with tears in my eyes. All day that day I was so emotional wanting to scream to cry of happiness.

I can not wait for my new journey in getting healthy.

Family have asked me if I’m excited and scared. All I’ve told them is both but that I am not trying to think of the scary things.

.... just wanted to share with all of you

Congratulations Bianca!!!!!! Very happy for you! We may be August siblings! I'm looking at August 16th myself just to get the summer out the way!
We'll keep each other updated and even consider starting August surgeries thread as we get closer.

Congratulations again!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

And Bianca and Deedee, as you pack up your tank tops and shorts this year, might as well donate them cause you won't be This size again! Dug out my capris, shorts & sleeveless blouse OMG they tell off so badly 6 boxes are going to charity, never going to be a 4 or 5X again, now I am an 18, less than a year, actually 9 months but I never could duplicate this without my Sweet Surgery, and oh yes I did try, what I lost from the front circled around and latched on to my behind. Sir Mixalot would have found me his Dream Woman. But now I have a teeny tiny heiny and that don't make me whiny, rather celebrating,the fact,i have a profile instead of a side view of a chunk of flesh. Not only did they say "God, she's BIG" they also said "God shes THICK". Not no moren I worry that I am becoming emaciated but MAYBE this is what " normal" looks like!

Congratulations! I am hoping to schedule for late August. :) Please keep us posted!

Hello all, I officially scheduled for August 16th!!!!!! Made it official yesterday and went ahead and paid.
Pre OP class: August 1st
Post OP class: August 20th
Post OP follow up: Sept 6th
I'm beyond ready to start. I'm decluttering my entire life and home as we speak. Looking forward to walking this journey with you guys. Bariatricpal has been INVALUABLE!!!!

PS: Thanks Frustr8 for the encouraging words!!! Been equal parts amused, educated and Enlightened by your posts :)

Good luck 303Nursemom, we'll be waiting and keeping our fingers crossed for you!🤞

Aug 10 here,,,, Good luck all!!!!!

On 06/03/2019 at 04:47, Frustr8 said:

And Bianca and Deedee, as you pack up your tank tops and shorts this year, might as well donate them cause you won't be This size again! Dug out my capris, shorts & sleeveless blouse OMG they tell off so badly 6 boxes are going to charity, never going to be a 4 or 5X again, now I am an 18, less than a year, actually 9 months but I never could duplicate this without my Sweet Surgery, and oh yes I did try, what I lost from the front circled around and latched on to my behind. Sir Mixalot would have found me his Dream Woman. But now I have a teeny tiny heiny and that don't make me whiny, rather celebrating,the fact,i have a profile instead of a side view of a chunk of flesh. Not only did they say "God, she's BIG" they also said "God shes THICK". Not no moren I worry that I am becoming emaciated but MAYBE this is what " normal" looks like!
I am so ready for decluttering clothes hehe. Hard part is I don’t have many so right now I’m wearing quarter sleeve shirts in summer weather because I don’t want to buy summer clothes for me not to be able to wear after 2 months from now.

Thanks for the encouraging words!! I been binge watching my 600lb life, family by the ton and experiences on YouTube with excitement.