Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A quite funny thing happened a few moments ago...I was sitting at the Breakfast table taking my meds and Vitamins and put my overnight pee bag on the floor. Then one of my (smaller) dogs comes out from his sleeping place and uses it as a sleeping pillow. Uh oh...no no no no.

18 hours ago, Krestel said:

A quite funny thing happened a few moments ago...I was sitting at the Breakfast table taking my meds and Vitamins and put my overnight pee bag on the floor. Then one of my (smaller) dogs comes out from his sleeping place and uses it as a sleeping pillow. Uh oh...no no no no.

mmmm nice and warm! 😂

I got my catheter out today. Holding my fingers crossed hoping that I can pee on my own.

Its easier peeing through a wet very warm washcloth, maybe more messy But, it will relax things theree

😏😏

😏😏

I had this issue after childbirth. What worked for me is trying while standing up in the shower. Sorry for TMI 😬

I got my catheter out today. Holding my fingers crossed hoping that I can pee on my own.
Crossing my fingers and praying real hard that things get back to normal for you!

Sent from my SM-G960W using BariatricPal mobile app

Finally, I could pee this afternoon. Thank gawd! I hope that everything gets back to normal normal soon.

6 hours ago, allies journey said:

I hope that I don't have that issue when I have my RNY revision surgery.

I think it's rather unusual to have this problem actually. At least from how the nurses looked at me about the issue. Also that and it takes me 5-7 minutes in the morning to pee even when Im normal.

5 hours ago, momof2mnm said:

Not so much a question about peeing but...I had my sleeve done on May 30th and I have already had some loose stools? Is this normal? I always hear about everyone having Constipation.

I have gone back and forth and back and forth the whole time between being loose and constipation. I think it really differs from individual to individual. (Mine is totally black at the moment btw. Hehe.) On the pre-op diet I was also back and forth as well but mostly on the loose side. So I wouldnt get too worried just yet. Just make sure to keep drinking LOTS of liquids. If Ive learned anything from from having that catheter was that I was under-drinking lots even when I thought that I was drinking constantly. (Since the pee was in a bag, you really get a chance to see how the color changes during the day.) And since you are loose, you will be losing Water a bit faster.

Since you like- he ha- prune juice, apricot juice is in the same general area, had a relative that swears by it, even eats reconstituted apricots like other people do prunes, she believes it keeps her a "Regular" woman! And who am I to argue? Now that I have lost 116 piunds, she may be able to Deck Me, used to be able to wrestle her to the floor and sit on her, have,not tried it recently! Hey smile and giggle, it drives other people Bonkers!

I had the same issue...I’m now a week postop. They did a straight catheter on me to relieve me, but then after that I was able to pee on my own. Anesthesia does some weird things...