Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WAIT WHAT NO CALORIE SALAD DRESSING!

We carry all flavors at the BariatricPal Store. You can buy them for MUCH less in your local grocery store, if available. (It costs us a ton to ship glass and liquid so we need to charge a bit more than we do for other products.)
If a product contains 5 or fewer calories per serving, manufacturers are allowed to round that down to 0 on the Nutrition Facts label.
Oh really thanks for the info and I'm going to check Amazon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Just now, michellehill said:

Wow that many I need to search them because I only seen the 1 I posted. Another women said she sometimes use the ranch with canned chicken and it makes chicken salad. Will be on Google checking them all out LOL Amazon here I come.

You can find them all at Bariatric Pal Store too! :)

I agree 100%
Same goes with Zero calories sweeteners like Splenda. Each packet does have (4) calories but under 5 calories per serving.
“According to federal regulations, the terms ‘calorie free,’ ‘free of calories,’ ‘no calories,’ ‘zero calories,’ ‘without calories,’ ‘trivial source of calories,’ ‘negligible source of calories,’ or ‘dietarily insignificant source of calories’ may be used on the label or in the labeling of foods, provided that food contains less than 5 calories per reference amount customarily consumed and per labeled serving,”
I'm personally not worried that these rules are what's causing the worldwide Obesity epidemic [emoji3]
I agree they are deceiving us consumers. I get so mad at the fact that America is ranked high for obesity compared to other countries. I hate hate hate when I go into a grocery store and when I try to buy healthy I get slapped with paying $3 or $4 more then if I would of gotten the fatty stuff. So many people have habits and food is mine, I mean when your raisings 4 kids by yourself life can get stressful and thanks to my love of food when I'm stressed or sad and even depressed it's a battle. Obesity has caused my disability and that's even harder.

Get outta my head, Alex! That's not your's! Ha! I was thinking the same thing...that if I have to worry about the 12-15cals I'm getting in my Salad Dressing and not counting in MFP, I have a much bigger problem from an order of magnitude proportion. And as they said in Jaws, "We're gonna need a bigger boat..." *snort*

But yeah, the rules of the food industry keep them just a few steps in front of us all the time.
I wish someone would of told me this 20 years ago who know's I may be a skinny bombshell LOL JK who am I fullin 🤣🤣. This is me 25 years ago and damn I want her back. 20150310_123700-MIX.jpeg me7.jpeg me6-1.jpeg

15 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Had the ingredients stopped after tumeric I would have been sold but titanium dioxide... no thanks...

Yeah. I just read about titanium dioxide this morning. Had thought it was pretty "innocent." Maybe not so much now.

I still don't think that will be the thing that finally kills me. So I will worry about it maybe next month. ;)

Walden Farms is a really good Brand. So far i have liked everything i tried from them EXCEPT one thing.. the peanut butter.. it was more like PB flavored Jello.. I dont like Jello lol so this was the worst for me.. But the other stuff.. I havent really found something of theirs i did not like, having said that. I do not buy it often. I like to be creative with what i have.

And good for you, when you make or brew sonething, you know exactly what was put into it!🍶🍝🍮

Didn't read all the comments but I think the Walden dressings are DISGUSTTTINNNNGGGG AHHHHHH. I just use lite Italian or herb ranch. The calories/carbs/etc are negligible in the grand scheme of things.

No but I am Flushed for success, just send my mail to the Porcelain Throne Room, spend a lot of time there, but what I pass is light yellow, found out people do better on Fluid Drive. Now if I could get rid of the Weight Loss wrinkles in my face, when the puffy cheeks departed my facial skin got rather confused so it's hanging there hoping in vain that my chipmunk cheeks come back. Maybe I will put money in the jar for a face lift and tightening. The panni and thighs may have to wait!

I enjoy their "mayo", although it's a bit sweet, more like Miracle Whip, which I don't care for. So, I mix 50/50 light mayo and the Walden Farms with some cider vinegar and some spices and get a pretty nice dressing for chicken or tuna salad.

Their caramel is great! Wonderful on apple slices! I agree about the Peanut Butter - YUK!

Okay , that does sound very goid, have to see if I can find it locally. That will be my next project, to bag the illusive Walden Farms!