Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't believe I'm even contemplating getting a bathing suit - I think the last time I wore one was 25 years ago as a kid!

I saw this and am was hesitant to order at that price, but found it on Zulily for $29.99.

https://www.seaandsandswim.com/products/wine-paisley-tankini-set

What are the rest of you thinking of for bathing suits as the summer comes in? Would like to get some other ideas!

110718_SeaSand_ZA112M_11742_1.jpg

Edited by Boldilocks
added pic

I live on the lake, I have a suit every year. Most have skirts, as I'm an old lady. The only one you have to please is yourself. Go and have fun!

13 minutes ago, catwoman7 said:

$29.99 is cheap for a bathing suit. Go for it!

Especially when it's $108 on their main retail site! Just unsure what size to order - arghhhhh!

It's very nice. You cant go wrong in a tankini . I usually buy one size down in swim suits.

Enjoy!

Thanks guys - I think I just needed my hand held because it's not returnable if it's the wrong size through Zulily. At a third of the price it usually sells for, I'll take the hit if it doesn't work for me. Ordered it in a10 - eeeek! That sounds so weird to say!

I got a tankini top and swim shorts bottom to camoflauge parts of my yucky legs. Macy's has tons of swimsuits to choose from online.

9 hours ago, rs said:

I got a tankini top and swim shorts bottom to camoflauge parts of my yucky legs. Macy's has tons of swimsuits to choose from online.

Thanks for the tip - I'll look there if this one doesn't work for me! I feel like it's been so long, I don't even know where to start! Would you care to share a pic of what you got??

These types/styles of tankini are all over Target and Walmart for even lower I think? :) Plus you get the added fun of trying it on in front of their trick changing room mirrors from hell! ;) ha!

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

These types/styles of tankini are all over Target and Walmart for even lower I think? :) Plus you get the added fun of trying it on in front of their trick changing room mirrors from hell! ;) ha!

ALL the nopes!!! LOL

The concept of me trying on bathing suits in a shop changing room might just rip a hole in the fabric of reality (never mind the fabric of the bathing suit)! 🤣

Edited by Boldilocks

Think I will order me one in a size 15, if when it comes time to wear it, it's too big, then I have lost Too Much weight, don't see That happening. Probably as unlikely as Donald Trump getting on National TV and telling us he's sorry and where those blasted tax returns can be found .

LOL All the bathing suits I have are 18/22 so I went on smile.amazon and found this one. Because of my extra skin bat arms.. Now I'm not that tall so there is no big gap between the top and bottom, so it is almost looking like a one piece. I LOVE IT I does run small I'm a size 10 now I ordered a XL. I can't wait to wear it next week.

bathing suit.jpg