Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANYONE CHEAT ON THEIR PRE OP LIQUID DIET?

IM 7 DAYS AWAY FROM MY SURGERY AND I SLIPPED UP!!!!!! IM SO SCARED ABOUT NOT BEING APPROVED FOR MY SURGERY BECAUSE MY LIVER IS TOO FATTY :( PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES GOOD AND BAD

21 minutes ago, CESILEYRAE said:

IM 7 DAYS AWAY FROM MY SURGERY AND I SLIPPED UP!!!!!! IM SO SCARED ABOUT NOT BEING APPROVED FOR MY SURGERY BECAUSE MY LIVER IS TOO FATTY :( PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES GOOD AND BAD

No, I didn't cheat on my two-week pre-diet, but I sure wanted to

I did a little, but I managed to lose 16 pounds in one week pre-op. My Dr never said if my liver was good or bad come to think of it.

Try your hardest to not cheat. Good luck! It will all be ok!

Edited by gabybab

1 minute ago, gabybab said:

I did a little, but I managed to lose 16 pounds in one week pre-op. My Dr never said if my liver was good or bad come to think of it.

Try your hardest to not cheat. Good luck! It will all be ok!

WOW THATS AWESOME I HAVE LOST 10 POUNDS SO FAR AND I HAVE 6 DAYS UNTIL SURGERY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTLY :)

No for me. I figured if I cheated before surgery I would cheat after. I lost 15# prior to surgery. It is hard - no doubt, because you still have your normal appetite function. That will change after surgery. Hang in there! This, too, shall pass!

3 minutes ago, AZhiker said:

No for me. I figured if I cheated before surgery I would cheat after. I lost 15# prior to surgery. It is hard - no doubt, because you still have your normal appetite function. That will change after surgery. Hang in there! This, too, shall pass!

THANK YOU!

I didn't cheat, either, but you should be fine unless you totally fell off the wagon and cheated for days. One slip up shouldn't hurt things.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Briswife15 said:

I didn't cheat, either, but you should be fine unless you totally fell off the wagon and cheated for days. One slip up shouldn't hurt things.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

THANKS

I had to do a 7-day diet and I did cheat the first day but I think you definitely need to get atleast 5 or 6days of straight liquid diet before surgery to ensure everything is good inside. 6days worked for me...

2 minutes ago, jaytissle55 said:

I had to do a 7-day diet and I did cheat the first day but I think you definitely need to get atleast 5 or 6days of straight liquid diet before surgery to ensure everything is good inside. 6days worked for me...

THEY WANTED ME TO DO 14 DAY Protein Powder ONLY BUT I WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW IT THE NEXT 6 DAYS UNTIL MY SURGERY

Just make sure you don't go overboard with super high fat fast foods, but I would stick to the instructions as close as possible... Good luck to you...

1 hour ago, jaytissle55 said:

Just make sure you don't go overboard with super high fat fast foods, but I would stick to the instructions as close as possible... Good luck to you...

thank you!

IM 7 DAYS AWAY FROM MY SURGERY AND I SLIPPED UP!!!!!! IM SO SCARED ABOUT NOT BEING APPROVED FOR MY SURGERY BECAUSE MY LIVER IS TOO FATTY [emoji20] PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES GOOD AND BAD
I didn't cheat... but 7 days I think is enough time, drink a lot of liquids, to help your body to discharge what you eat. Remember your stomach has to be completely empty for your surgery, if not you have the risk of aspiration any solid you have in your stomach and that can be mortal... be a good girl from now... don't quit you can do it!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

10 minutes ago, Amneris said:

I didn't cheat... but 7 days I think is enough time, drink a lot of liquids, to help your body to discharge what you eat. Remember your stomach has to be completely empty for your surgery, if not you have the risk of aspiration any solid you have in your stomach and that can be mortal... be a good girl from now... don't quit you can do it!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

AHHH HOW SWEET!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I WILL DRINK TONS OF LIQUIDS!!!