Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yep ate it once....puked it up on the side of the road on the way to get my son form school lol NOPE not gonna go there

I hope I can eventually eat popcorn. Hulless popcorn cooked with coconut oil in a Whirley Popper is so yummy!

I was told not to because you can't just have a little, it goes a lot into mindless eating. I was also told to avoid it because of kernels.

I was told to wait 6 months and have had no problems with eating a bit here and there. My Nut also said don’t villainize food. That being said if you can’t stop that’s another thing! We all have our weaknesses.

Pop corn... It's something I eat. I normally go through three bags a week. It's a good Fiber snack. Calories are low compared to other snack like chips... I read everyone hating pop corn because of no nutritional value, but it does have fiber at least.

popcorn is my go to snack in the evening!!!! No issues with popcorn for me... I'm alittle over a year out and have been consuming popcorn since about month 3 after sleeve surgery. 3 cups per day for me and doctor said it is ok. Good luck to you

On 6/21/2020 at 2:53 PM, jaytissle55 said:

popcorn is my go to snack in the evening!!!! No issues with popcorn for me... I'm alittle over a year out and have been consuming popcorn since about month 3 after sleeve surgery. 3 cups per day for me and doctor said it is ok. Good luck to you

It's great actually, well-done. I can't stand popcorn just because of this addicton, lol. That's pretty clear and I'd say that it's better to say yourself that it's not healthy and you don't need it at all than eating it by portions. However, if you're obsessed with popcorn and can't get rid of your passion-obsession, you may find far healthier variants of it. For instance, when my boyfriend was losing weight, he checked https://www.wellfed.net/best-popcorn-popper-reviews/ in order to find the best popcorn(organich of course). Now, we order Orville Redenbacher’s and we're satisfied with it. Great choice and the article-guide is worth checking(especially if you're searching for qualitative reliable products while being on a diet).

Edited by Lilly18