Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ten month before and after pics

Of course you should do whatever you feel is best, but you look amazing just as you are! If I looked like you, I would save the money! Another factor I've heard a lot about is the pain and difficult recovery that comes with skin surgery. But, again, I'm a firm believer in everyone's right to do whatever they want with their own body to make them feel their best. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures and amazing transformation!

You look amazing!! What a great accomplishment!!!

On 5/11/2019 at 2:20 PM, ProudGrammy said:

@Dfox1984

120 lbs down!! you are aces girlfriend lookin' good

a pic says a thousand words, it is great for newbies et al

to see pics like your, showing them anything/everything

is possible - flaunt your stuff with or without plastic😉

kathy

congrats

Thank you 😘

On 5/9/2019 at 2:08 PM, Topchef43 said:

You look awesome my surgery is Wednesday hope i do as well as you congats on your success

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you and good luck!

On 5/11/2019 at 5:45 PM, MeanSleevedMachine said:

Congrats! You look great.

Thank you!!!

On 5/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, Ruth9454 said:

Of course you should do whatever you feel is best, but you look amazing just as you are! If I looked like you, I would save the money! Another factor I've heard a lot about is the pain and difficult recovery that comes with skin surgery. But, again, I'm a firm believer in everyone's right to do whatever they want with their own body to make them feel their best. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures and amazing transformation!

Thank you so much!!! I’m going to see how I feel after this summer ♥️

On 5/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, Kris77 said:

You look amazing!! What a great accomplishment!!!

Thank you 😘

I agree with the majority, you look amazing. Save the money. I just hope I look that great when I try on my swim suit for this year. Also, your post and pictures are so motivating and encouraging. Keep up the good work.

Had my sleeve surgery June 26th, 2018. I’ve lost about 120 pounds total. I’m at 165 right now (goal was 180). I’m ready for a Tummy Tuck and breast lift!!! But after trying on my new BIKINI today I’m thinking maybe I should save the $20k and just enjoy a being skinny with a little bit of extra skin lol. I just wanted to show some before and after pics bc I know that looking at other people’s helped me when I needed some motivation and hope! So here they are! I’m happy, healthy, and proud of where I am!
9D08E766-C245-4EEA-BFE2-C8110EE7C3D5.thumb.jpeg.6bcefe0b7ed97ae32da5ac3e5a917721.jpeg
C562956A-7EED-4363-AFE2-EBB45A702F88.thumb.png.6bd87f6ca7faee38d76d6ad5401a8974.png
334440FA-793C-47F5-8060-968CFFFDE71E.thumb.png.655fec09dfc020a92bd3171e8bd55599.png
586EC857-86C0-4830-B2B1-3EB0DE640345.thumb.png.d5e14a81a2bd7906a5a50b60173c4ea7.png
BF4BDFEB-6F18-4B4D-A734-FCA2224EEDDF.thumb.png.0b1fe1dfa005e9057db2f69e1da9ed33.png
74A8A609-47C7-42C6-AACB-E85195935383.thumb.png.3be99304035a925943bde85e4c7b8ec8.png
A6505EAC-1A44-4CF5-91D2-E6A942350C64.thumb.png.3bedbac8df252cfc3e4d0116a2733316.png
0690DFC2-8C1E-4D6B-AF85-8EA6737CD59E.thumb.png.78b7812786fd6a459e0bed338941d6c5.png
YESSSSSS, queen!! You look aMAZING!!! Honestly, I don't see any loose skin. This is definitely motivation for me.

Sent from my QS5509A using BariatricPal mobile app

Girl you are gorgeous!!

Wow! Way to go!!! Thank you for posting this! Excellent motivation for us!

21 hours ago, dhcrews said:

I agree with the majority, you look amazing. Save the money. I just hope I look that great when I try on my swim suit for this year. Also, your post and pictures are so motivating and encouraging. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much!!!

21 hours ago, Sunnilicious said:

YESSSSSS, queen!! You look aMAZING!!! Honestly, I don't see any loose skin. This is definitely motivation for me.

Sent from my QS5509A using BariatricPal mobile app

Awww thanks!!!

21 hours ago, Excited for a new me said:

Girl you are gorgeous!!

Thank you so much :)