Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ MAY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

16. Well, on my way home from seeing Eddie Izzard, I listened to NPR's Ted Radio Hour which is also a podcast. I didn't do my pushups until this morning.

B-side - Major Goal - get organized and launch my business.

17. Just completed today's pushups so total of 27 today. Not sure I'll get to it today, but I do have the ambition to transition from winter to summer wardrobe and in the process eliminate the too big stuff. But maybe this weekend. I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in years as I type this though. Hooray!

B-side - I'm grateful for these monthly challenges but am not currently interested in organizing one. Really, thank you GT for these and to whomever might step in.

1 hour ago, DanaC84 said:

Terrible as in how? I’m also dabbling with Keto and what’s scared me before is my liver disease and how that will relate to the high fats. But I’m all for the low carbs

and sorry to laugh at your pain but the 3 day no junk comment really made me chuckle 😂😂😂

Sky high triglycerides, bad cholesterol, liver enzymes off -- those are the most common.

I cleaned out my dresser vs. a closet today, I have all new undergarments!

Went to the gym did cardio then the core class I’ve been taking 3 days a week. Friday guy is the toughest instructor by far.

I am going out of town this weekend. I already know which restaurants I am eating at and know what I’m going to eat. It might sound extreme but it really helps me plan ahead relax and have fun. I’m looking forward to the change of routine even if it is only 2 days.

Mega ultra catch up 😀:

May 7-17:

I worked up a sweat on the 7th stressing out over small things, does that count ? 😩

I tailored a few items in the 8th so I'll count that as crafting

On the 9th and 10th prayer (which involves much movement) will go towards my yoga and meditation 😉

No time to try a puzzle on the 11th so i will circle back around to this one

But on the 12th i was at a wedding so mudic was abundant and i was listening

On the 13th oddly enough i was at a museum exhibit on animals so I'm counting it

No cooking on the 14th, sick as a dog 🐕

Im listening to a new audible One Second After so i will count that for the 15th and 16th

I cleared out every junk draw on the 17th, major victory 🏆

And 18: Making physical contact by holding hands while taking a walk today 😍

Edited by GreenTealael

18) ✅

Day 18 - make physical contact. I'm going to be clinging to my hubs when I get released from hospital today. We have a small flight of stairs that leads to our front door and in my head right now it looks like Everest.

Surgery went well and pain is mostly under control. Ice Water and Jello are my current bffs. Did a lap around the ward and now feel as weak as a kitten.

B-side - salon all the way. I have never been good at doing my nails and if I try it becomes an exercise in frustration. I don't go as often as I used to, but it always makes me feel great.

Sent from my SM-G960W using BariatricPal mobile app

18. Just did my pushups for today and I'm going to count the contact with my fur babies as my physical contact.

B-side: I prefer Salon pedi because it typically includes at least a foot massage and then I feel wonderfully pampered. I believe I prefer a home manicure.

It's a gorgeous sunny Saturday … gym/exercise still ahead, maybe the local nursery for plants, a visit to the market, and I think the dogs would love an outing although they do have a nice large yard to play in. Enjoy!

And I ❤ having someone else wash my hair, makes me feel like Cleopatra with handmaidens to wait on me!

May Day #16

• Listen to a podcast: I'll listened to Comedy Central on the drive home from work that afternoon. I don't listen to it very often, but when I do I find myself laughing out loud sometimes.
  • 13 Push-ups: Done/Did. Plus 13 squats. Didn't do the sit-ups cuz I didn't want to mess up my hair that morning. LOL.

B-side: Non-weight-related major plans or Goals: For Mr. & I to retire before we turn 50.

May Day #17

• Clean out my closet: I did this already a couple weeks back and I have managed to keep it nice and tidy since (it's easy because there aren't much clothes in there anymore!)
  • 14 Push-ups: Done/Did. Just pushups that morning, was feeling lazy. Made up for it by going for a 45 minute walk during lunchtime.

B-side: Host the next challenge: I enjoy participating (thanks GREEN) but am not down to host.

May Day #18

• Make physical contact: I physically contacted Mr. this morning in a very special way 😉
  • 15 Push-ups: Done. Mr. and the Kid heard me grunting behind the couch and thought it was funny. To show me up, Mr got the Kid to sit on his back while he proceeded to do 15 pushups...he only got to 9. HA!

B-side: Salon no question. Why do my own when someone can do it for me while I get my back massaged and watch TV?!!?

☀Happy Sunday Morning ☀

Its raining and cloudy in my part of the world but you know the new adage

May showers bring June flowers 😂

B-Side Question:

Is there a point in the day/week/month when you are truly hungrier?

(For me its the week before my cycle)

Playing catch up

17. I have an ongoing clean out project in my apartment. I'm donating clothes that are now too big and other items to Housing Works in my city.

18. I had a mani-pedi which included a massage!

19. I plan on taking a long shower after a run this morning.

On 5/18/2019 at 8:51 AM, MrsGamgee said:

Day 18 - make physical contact. I'm going to be clinging to my hubs when I get released from hospital today. We have a small flight of stairs that leads to our front door and in my head right now it looks like Everest.

Surgery went well and pain is mostly under control. Ice Water and Jello are my current bffs. Did a lap around the ward and now feel as weak as a kitten.

B-side - salon all the way. I have never been good at doing my nails and if I try it becomes an exercise in frustration. I don't go as often as I used to, but it always makes me feel great.

Sent from my SM-G960W using BariatricPal mobile app

Welcome to the Losers Bench g/f 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳