Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ MAY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

Hi everyone!! Hope thr month is treating you well

B-Side Questions: Any major plans or goals coming up that are not weight related? How do you plan to tackle those?

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

On 05/16/2019 at 09:57, GreenTealael said:

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

B-Side Questions: Any major plans or goals coming up that are not weight related? How do you plan to tackle those?

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Good morning! I hope your month is going well also.

My goal is kinda weight related, so not sure if this officially counts, but it’s my goal so I’ll post it.

Since surgery back in February I feel like all I’ve done is work, go to Pilates, work, plan my food, work, stress about when the next time I’ll poop is, work, log food, work, make sure my Protein and Water is on point,work, go to support group, work...

My current lifestyle is so dramatically different from my previous one. What I feel has suffered the most is my friendships because every activity done with friends also centered around food.
My goal for May/June is to get back out and reconnect with friends and just go do something that won’t derail me.
There are a couple local arts festivals coming up and while those used to center around what kind of food/drink I could eat, this time around I just really want to hang with friends and be part of the crowd again. Also I’d love to go to the local AAA ballpark and enjoy a game sans the requisite beer and hot dog.
It will be tough because I’ve put myself in this little insulated world for the last 100 days, but it’s time to get out and start becoming part of life outside my bariatric bubble.

@RnYBeyhive Nice job! Yay, you!

Edited by ms.sss

Listened to the Podcast Mobituaries. I really enjoy Mo Rocca.

Went to the gym burned a bunch of calories came home and had a great dinner. (Pork tenderloin and salad) I’m going to bed early tonight and be ready to hit it again tomorrow.

Boy I’ve been having a rough time keeping up this month!
13) play with an animal. We have two dogs and watch my sons dog when they both have to work 12 hour shifts so got this one covered.
14) cook from scratch. Every day 😍
15) Read a book. I’m reading “never binge again” on kindle. It’s a free download. Warning though - he refers to his binge as “the pig”. It doesn’t offend me because he’s experienced it and he’s using his own experience.
16) Listen to a podcast . Done. I listened to James Miller Lifeology this morning.

We’re halfway through the month and I’m down 6 lbs. My goal was 10 for the month so hoping🙏🏼

#16 Listened to the Keto Diet Podcast (Leanne Vogel), episode w/ Ashley Salvatori. I play with keto but I am not all in. Still can't believe that so much fat can ultimately be good for you. Especially since many of the people in my IF groups that do keto have terrible bloodwork. But i am open minded---and desperate!!

#17 Did this last weekend, but I can't seem to dump my old clothes. they are piled in bags in the bottom of my closet.

Day 3 of my no junk food challenge. I want to murder someone.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

B-Side Questions: Anyone interested in taking the reins and organizing the next challenge?

May marks my 4th hosted this year and i would love to give others space to change/mix it up

🌈 🌻You can host it any way you like🌻 🌈

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

42 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

B-Side Questions: Anyone interested in taking the reins and organizing the next challenge?

May marks my 4th hosted this year and i would love to give others space to change/mix it up

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I can try next month but if someone else wants too I’ll step aside! If I do it I may need help with technical aspects of posting images.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

On 5/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, GreenTealael said:

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Yes !! I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done. I have a dentist phobia after a horrible experience when I was 19. I finally made the appointment and went Wednesday to come up with the plan. It’s going to cost about three times as much as my first new car!!! But hubs and I came up with a plan how to pay for it last night . Procedures will begin May 30th . I could use all the prayers or good vibes or happy thoughts you all would like to send!

17) clean out your closet! This was a great one and did it two days ago!!! Got rid of all of my super fat and fat clothes!!! Im still have a ways to go but it is starting to feel Good!! REAL GOOD 😎

1 hour ago, YeahOkay31 said:

#16 Listened to the Keto Diet Podcast (Leanne Vogel), episode w/ Ashley Salvatori. I play with keto but I am not all in. Still can't believe that so much fat can ultimately be good for you. Especially since many of the people in my IF groups that do keto have terrible bloodwork. But i am open minded---and desperate!!

#17 Did this last weekend, but I can't seem to dump my old clothes. they are piled in bags in the bottom of my closet.

Day 3 of my no junk food challenge. I want to murder someone.

Terrible as in how? I’m also dabbling with Keto and what’s scared me before is my liver disease and how that will relate to the high fats. But I’m all for the low carbs

and sorry to laugh at your pain but the 3 day no junk comment really made me chuckle 😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I wish I could!! I’ve been having trouble just getting here every three or four days lately . I know what a comittment you’ve made to us and I’ll tell you again, I appreciate it from the soles of my feet 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

It is my absolute pleasure to host these challenges, next month I may not be able to give it my full attention so i want to make sure if there is a need for one its available

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜