Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ MAY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

For all the moms, step moms, fur baby moms, those that never wanted kids and those that couldn’t I wish you a very special day for just being YOU 😍😍😍

12) listen to music . Done!
If it wasn’t for music , Netflix or podcasts I don’t know how I’d get through my workouts!

May Day #12

♥️♥️♥️ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL ♥️♥️♥️

• Listen to Music: Went for a 1.5 hour walk (~9.5km) this morning and listened to music the whole time.
  • 11 Pushups: Done...feel much better today so I did them properly :) Also added 11 squats and 11 sit ups. I could have done more but I like things to match...lol.

I listened to music today however decided to take the day off and be a slug. Still eating right, just relaxing today!

12. Ah well...I chose mowing the lawn yesterday and turns out that was plenty of exercise and steps according to my fitbit. I woke up listening to music this morning and as soon as I post this, I'll do today's pushups. Happy Mom's Day.

12. Listen to music. It was a rainy day here so...living room dance party! dance party GIF

Happy Monday folks! Playing with an animal happens every day as I have two dogs and two cats. Love them! And they help keep me sane. :) Oh and rest day from pushups! Yay! About to head out for the day, starting at the gym and then to work. Have a good one!

Yeah , my cat Squeaky just came in to check why I am not up yet. She is a great listener, as long as I keep in mind she is cute and the center of the universe. She always has been self-assured by nature, me? I'm not always THAT BRAVE, maybe too many years of being told " Don't be uppity, nobody will love you, let alone put up with YOU!" Always tried to relate better to my own children, that way the thinking would die with me. Odd isn't it, we do our level best to shield them from the sorrows,we have had, meantime they are exposed to others. Shame people don't come with Owners Manuals, perhaps we have to each write our own as life goes on?
Medicare sent me a letter, wants me t9 re- emburse them to the tune of $20,000, my Insurance settlement was no where near that much and I had to pay my disability lawyer a Third of That, had utilities to catch up, had been paying them minimum to keep things running, to give that agency THAT much, I would have to live much past 100 in a house without lights, heat and no way to converse with the outside world. I believe that might be called a "chicken coop". Move over Rooster, Mama"s moving in!
Oh well, let's see what ToDay has in store for me? 11 AM appointment with Speech Therapist, trying not to have a voice like Bill Clinton. Then at 2 PM an dental appointment with new dentist, Tomkittens up and retired, turned his practice over to younger Dude, our first opportunity to meet and greet him.And my medication app just reminded me to get up and take my 8 AM meds. Dr Noria just thinks my pouch is doing well, I know better, the ulcer discomfort is STILL THERE!
Some days I wonder if I will have that forever and end up no further than a Mechanical Soft diet?

Happy Monday everyone.

It’s been a rough few days, and I’m so freaking glad it’s Monday so I can FINALLY have a couple days off work.
I’m so glad I’ve lost 50 pounds over the last few months because 3 days in a row of 13 hour shifts isn’t killing me as much as it used to.

I’ve got 3 Pilates classes scheduled for the day, plus a million errands that need to be run.
Can’t wait to spring to it and get started!

Well I have made it out to the living room and my Caramel Protein Shake with the Miralax stirred in. I think the companies make them so repulsive so you are willing to move on to other Proteins, well I'm doing the best I can to keep Premier Protein and Abbot Labratories in business. Do you realize I have been on facets of this diet since August 1st 2018? Long time Passing, not over yet! Bariatric Team says my pouch, my jujenal ulcers will heal and then I will move on and be like Everyone Else. The fact I am a Limited Edition, never been Average or Normal, has no relevancy, am I correct? Went and looked at me in the mirror when I got up, well there I am! A non-fat face, slightly sallow, wrinkled and with sunk- in cheeks, moved to one side, the reflection moved too, so it has Got To Be Me! Surely don't Look like my ID picture anymore. But I am 214 pounds, better that than 365+ I once was. Maybe even the shallow people will love me pretty soon, they sure ignored the Obese me pretty well. I guess we were non- people then, and beneath their notice. Now if a guy whistles at me, it's either just air escaping or he's calling his Dog.

Good Morning y'all!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and now that we are half way throught the month...

How's everyone doing? Feeling ________?

Well, I'm a couple of days behind, but that's what happens when you have a 7 year old's birthday to Celebrate and a family reunion of sorts happen back to back. It was a good weekend, lots of fun even with not being able to eat any of the awesome food that was on offer. But my family is super supportive of my choice to have surgery and they were understanding when I would have to walk away from the group for a bit while it was meal time. We had fun, lots of laughs, and got a little sunburned.

Good news from today... I finally managed to bust past the 242lb wall that I've been up against. Bad news... I somehow managed to injure/strain my hip yesterday. I have no idea what I did, just that I couldn't sleep last night because every time I moved it would hurt, and it screams at me every time I move from sitting to standing and vice versa. I'm going to take it easy today and try to relax. The last thing I want is to go into surgery on Thursday already dealing with pain.

Day 13 - play with an animal. No pets in our little hobbit hole. Maybe I'll check with my wee-lings and see if I can play with their stuffies. :)

May Day #13:

• Play with an animal: This is unlikely to happen...animals not part of my daily life, unless you count the human ones...
  • Rest day, no push ups: Did 11 anyway, and 11 squats (no sit-ups this time though).
54 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

How's everyone doing? Feeling ________?

Feeling cold (surprise, surprise)...the weather has been wet and dreary and I'm so over it.

May-goals-wise, looks like I'm on track to reach my weight goal for the month, but am really lacking in my exercise goals. Though I have continued with my 1-1.5 hour daily walks, my gym/class attendance is almost non-existant due to being on client site for past month. Boo.

I don’t have a pet and the service dog I see at the gym wasn’t there today, so I had an animal free day.

Im getting into a routine at the gym. M-W-F cardio and core. T-TH strength cardio class that’s kind of fun.

I’m doing great, feeling more confident and getting back to myself. I am getting sick of a Protein centric diet so I’m researching new recipes to mix it up.

Happy Tuesday! Pushups done for today. Gym is next and then, of course, work. Um, cooking from scratch? Well, I do make most everything for myself most days. So, let's see, I made Breakfast. lunch is leftover brussel sprouts from last night and a chicken sausage. dinner will be ham. Not a lot of difficulty in my menu today.