Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ MAY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

• Day #6- I don't have a garden, but the grass is beautiful from all of the rain.
  • Did my 6 pushups and my jogging. Feeling great!

17 hours ago, DanaC84 said:

Somewhere I found a great Thai sauce using PB2 powder (might’ve even been from a fellow user on here). It was very easy and good. If I remember correctly it was basically PB2 and soy but you’d have to google. Other than that my experimenting with pb2 has been Protein smoothies, energy balls and to dip my apples or celery in. But I DO love it !!!

found one similar to the one I tried and she is using it on chicken lettuce wraps but I left out chopped peanuts

https://hungerthirstplay.com/low-calorie-spicy-thai-peanut-dressing-11/

Thank you for the information, after all that I couldn’t find my pb powder. I imagine it got thrown out, I’ll buy some this week and try it again.

Going for a long walk and Trader Joe’s today. I’ll do some weeding and if I get really motivated maybe I’ll even mow the lawn.

B side: Gave away all our vinyl years ago, never had an 8 track. We still own some CDs and play them in the car on occasion. Mostly use Spotify now.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

5) garden. Will do a little weeding later and hubs is mowing the grass as I type. Today is our 35th wedding anniversary . This is always a full week for us with my bday, our anniversary, youngest sons bday and then Mother’s Day. We’re doing a low key day and heading to a park with daughter and grandson for a hike and packed lunch.

Everyone enjoy their day be it lazy or active 😍

May Day #5:

• 6 push ups done. Is it me or are these getting easier??
  • Garden. I am likely in the minority here, but gardening is just not my thing. I'd rather eat the garden, personally. Well, the edible parts at least. Mr. does all the lawn/garden tending while the Kid and I watch from the comfort of the front porch or back deck. When it gets warmer we'll be doing the same but with cold drinks in our hands. Lol.

5. Pushups taken care of. I came home from the training and it's raining so no gardening today. I did pull some weeds last night so hopefully that counts and there will be gardening when the weather cooperates.

Well isn't do push-up because of state of my shoulders but did leg exercises, pedaled in place and leg lifts on my bed this AM. Maybe not as good as many of you,but I have got to get either a stationary or real bike, my legs are getting more svelte but I have flying squirrel wings on my inner thighs to complement my Bat wING ARMS. If I someday find another lover, he will laugh so much 😛 he will be unable to preform. Still open to one in thefuturebutnot actively shopping at this time! If I find one that kisses so well I forget my name or what day it is, I'M KEEPING HIM!

joining in late ...

pre-surgery/still deciding

the main challenge i’m moving ahead with this month is finding and using coping skills other than food, where i’ve used food as the answer before

working on losing some weight as well but my emphasis is on my mind set and challenging and changing this

Day 5: didn’t do gardening, but hubs and I are busy getting the pool ready for summer.
Had to dispose of 2 huge piles of leaves by the pool and then sweep off the deck and start cleaning the furniture.

Then it was off to Pilates for back to back classes and I tried out doing plank with my toes on the box. Was able to do it for 30 seconds which I’m proud of.

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

I got ambitious and mowed half our lawn. I’m never doing that again. Lol

May 1st
Starting weight 170
Status-post op
Personal goal-lose 10 lbs
I’m twenty pounds and about 10 weeks from my one year surgi-versary

May 3, 4, 5 & 6:

Watch a performance:

sharing with you a clip from a recent Johnny Marr concert😍 😀

Have an early night: no chance lol

Garden: still taking care of Eve and all the others in my crew

20190506_072432.jpg

Talk to a friend: I'm talking to all of y'all

a77ec381da4db172246cbec988062c77.gif

Edited by GreenTealael

Well last evening I had emesis, my last NP Shannon told me last Wednesday that my stomach pouch was now open, might have looked that way in April but from the fervent vomitting late last evening I don't Think so.
I just reached over and took a small sip from my bedside bottle and I am still feeling nauseous. In the bad old days I would be sipping Sprite or 7Up today, I don't have any in the house, because I feared it would be a Slippery Slope for ME! Now what am I going to do? I'm not even sure Carafate or my PPI will stay down to do me some good, and neither I fear would my Zofran 💦😥😪

Good morning fellow May Ladies!

Was doing super well on my no junk food challenge until I fell off the wagon big time last night --cinco de fail-o. From about 6-10 I stuffed my face. Guess I will be adding on one more day to the end, going to the 11th of May to make up for it.

On the plus side, Saturday morning I weighed in at 183.2 - extremely close to tomorrow's mini-goal. Now of course this was before I binged last night! Hopefully tomorrow I will be staring at 183 even.

I will count this post as talking to friends. :)