Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just an update. Went to my one year on Thursday. I was 271 lbs. I am almost to my vanity goal.

Most amazing was my body fat % had went from 44% to 17% in a year.

Even better, this time a year ago I took 9 pills a day for issues related to weight. Today, I take zero. Nada.

Amazing journey. I wish everyone that wants to start it the best. If you invest into it heavily you will have wonderful results!

Just an update. Went to my one year on Thursday. I was 271 lbs. I am almost to my vanity goal.

Most amazing was my body fat % had went from 44% to 17% in a year.

Even better, this time a year ago I took 9 pills a day for issues related to weight. Today, I take zero. Nada.

Amazing journey. I wish everyone that wants to start it the best. If you invest into it heavily you will have wonderful results!
Congratulations! You give the rest of us who haven't started yet a lot of inspiration.

Sent from my BND-L34 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats on the loss. I'm 6'3" and before my surgery date I was at 454. Then I went down to 432 after the 2 week presurgery diet. 7 weeks after surgery I'm down to 388. After seeing your one year anniversary pics, it certainly has made me reassured the pounds will come off with hard work, like I've been doing myself this whole time. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my F8131 using BariatricPal mobile app

Here is a recent photo at 13.5 months out. All of the working out is starting to pay off. I was telling my wife (who has been telling me this for months now) that I can finally tell how muscular I am getting in photos. It is really amazing considering the blob I had become after a decade of inactivity.

image-0.0250339508056641.jpg

Wow, man, your transformation is amazing! It gives me (pre-op) hope that this is the right direction. Also, as a short guy it never occurred to me my fat would make me shorter (duh, it makes sense). I thought I was losing it since I was an inch shorter at last measure than I was in high school. I really hope I gain some height too!
Congrats on all that hard work paying off.

WOW!! Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing. It gives me encouragement as I go for my surgery next week

Sent from my SM-G973U using BariatricPal mobile app

Bro, you look great! I am 6 weeks post op and am more inspired everyday by stories like yours. Thanks for sharing.

Dude, you look awesome! Congrats and keep it up.

On 05/16/2019 at 11:31, cristobal said:

Congrats on the loss. I'm 6'3" and before my surgery date I was at 454. Then I went down to 432 after the 2 week presurgery diet. 7 weeks after surgery I'm down to 388. After seeing your one year anniversary pics, it certainly has made me reassured the pounds will come off with hard work, like I've been doing myself this whole time. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my F8131 using BariatricPal mobile app

Good luck on your journey and if you need any help on what to eat, how much and any exercise programs just let me know. Since we have similar starting stats I probably have more to share with you than the average person on here since you will no doubt be eating more Protein and calories earlier on than the rest of the folks having the surgery to avoid stalls.

On 06/27/2019 at 08:40, Jonah said:

Wow, man, your transformation is amazing! It gives me (pre-op) hope that this is the right direction. Also, as a short guy it never occurred to me my fat would make me shorter (duh, it makes sense). I thought I was losing it since I was an inch shorter at last measure than I was in high school. I really hope I gain some height too!

Congrats on all that hard work paying off.
If you need any help on your journey let me know. I don’t check this website often but I usually check it a couple times a month. So I may not respond right away but I will respond to any questions you send my way.

Incredible! Kudos to you! I log everything i eat too. I am almost 6 months out and try to workout 4-5 times a week (cardio and weights) and eat really well, still no caffeine, booze, starches, or added sugar when I can, but I tend to overdo it on stuff like cool whip believe it or not. And coconut flour or Protein Powder mug cakes. But Im still 25 lbs from my vanity goal and you have motivated me- thank you!

Edited by Daftgirl