Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the store is not allowing me to use my points. is there a standard code we enter to redeem them?

You need to be logged in and you will see a drop down at checkout (if you are logged in to the website.)

Also, it does not allow you to use points for any checkouts that contain recurring orders. That's a limitation we are aware of and are working to resolve that.

6 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

You need to be logged in and you will see a drop down at checkout (if you are logged in to the website.)

Also, it does not allow you to use points for any checkouts that contain recurring orders. That's a limitation we are aware of and are working to resolve that.

so does recurring mean I have ordered it before? or I have it on auto ship? I am logged in. cant use the shop if youre not.

this message pops up each time

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?

You are not authorized to use Multipass login

What can I do?

2 hours ago, Avery's Mom said:

this message pops up each time

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?

You are not authorized to use Multipass login

What can I do?

You're getting this error on the checkout page after you click checkout on https://store.bariatricpal.com/cart ?

Yes. I even logged out and back in just to see what happened. Still wont work

2 hours ago, Avery's Mom said:

so does recurring mean I have ordered it before? or I have it on auto ship? I am logged in. cant use the shop if youre not.

Recurring means on a subscription basis or auto ship.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 11.33.49 AM.png

You can only use coupon codes if you don't have subscription items in your cart.

5 minutes ago, Avery's Mom said:

Yes. I even logged out and back in just to see what happened. Still wont work

You can call us at 855.957.2725 for assistance or we can assist you with chat right on the store. Just click the chat logo at the bottom right of the site.

I have a gadzillion points,when I ordered, been a few months back, and I did it over the phone, not on line. I was permitted to use mine as long as I used my Visa for shipping costs. Should order a few more things. Its hard to find bars that are not chocolate or chocolate slathered, but by golly Bariatric Pal,store does, and multiple flavors. Out here I found one lemon flavored and another brand birthday cake, Lord a Mercy I think that birthday cakes in my past contributed to my dietary sorrows, so doubtful on that brand. But a big enough range that even I get pleased, wow and Thank You Alex!

I am having the same issue. I have been on chat for almost 30 minutes. logged in and out, changed my password etc. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!

On 4/16/2019 at 10:59 AM, Alex Brecher said:

@Alex Brecher I appreciate the fact that you are working to resolve that, but UNTIL it is resolved, could you please add it to the wording about redeeming points so people don't spend time trying to figure out why they cannot see any place to redeem 'said points'?

I spent 45 mins off and on trying to figure out, then flagged someone for assistance. They told me "I would see it on checkout screen". I pored over that screen & could not find it. Then they asked for screenshot of cart which took me 2 screenshots so they could see everything. THEN they told me "oh, you have an auto-renew item and it won't work on those as they are already discounted". My reply back was basically "I work with GUI/UI screens..with developers to help make sure info is clear, concise, user-friendly, etc. so if this is part of your policy, why in the world would you not state it up front?"

Until I searched and found this topic out there, I was unaware it was something you were trying to fix. Coming away from my discussion with online chat help, this was not clear so I was just simply blown away from a customer service aspect. If I remove my auto-renew item, then my cart value goes under what is needed for free shipping so I guess I'll just leave my cart out there until I need more items. Until then, the things i need immediately, I will get elsewhere. I still plan to continue to buy from this site and support it and you and your endeavors however I can..just a bit disappointed right now.

Best of luck with improvements to your system!

13 minutes ago, KarenLR75 said:

@Alex Brecher I appreciate the fact that you are working to resolve that, but UNTIL it is resolved, could you please add it to the wording about redeeming points so people don't spend time trying to figure out why they cannot see any place to redeem 'said points'?

I spent 45 mins off and on trying to figure out, then flagged someone for assistance. They told me "I would see it on checkout screen". I pored over that screen & could not find it. Then they asked for screenshot of cart which took me 2 screenshots so they could see everything. THEN they told me "oh, you have an auto-renew item and it won't work on those as they are already discounted". My reply back was basically "I work with GUI/UI screens..with developers to help make sure info is clear, concise, user-friendly, etc. so if this is part of your policy, why in the world would you not state it up front?"

Until I searched and found this topic out there, I was unaware it was something you were trying to fix. Coming away from my discussion with online chat help, this was not clear so I was just simply blown away from a customer service aspect. If I remove my auto-renew item, then my cart value goes under what is needed for free shipping so I guess I'll just leave my cart out there until I need more items. Until then, the things i need immediately, I will get elsewhere. I still plan to continue to buy from this site and support it and you and your endeavors however I can..just a bit disappointed right now.

Best of luck with improvements to your system!

I really appreciate the feedback. Which coupon code were you attempting to use, please?

14 hours ago, Alex Brecher said:

I really appreciate the feedback. Which coupon code were you attempting to use, please?

Hey Alex! I wasn't attempting to use a coupon code. I had hit the amount in my cart to qualify for free shipping and I was wanting to redeem some of the points I've earned with my previous purchases (so no discount code involved).

When I contact online chat help, they finally determined the reason I could not see any 'option' to 'redeem points' was because 1 item that was in my cart was an item I had flagged for 'auto-renewal'. It seems because this 1 item was in the cart, I would NOT be able to redeem any points. Unfortunately, this item was a higher cost item and if I removed it from the cart in order to be able to "redeem points", then I no longer qualified for free shipping.

So, just leaving cart alone for now as I'm stuck in a "catch-22"

12 minutes ago, KarenLR75 said:

Hey Alex! I wasn't attempting to use a coupon code. I had hit the amount in my cart to qualify for free shipping and I was wanting to redeem some of the points I've earned with my previous purchases (so no discount code involved).

When I contact online chat help, they finally determined the reason I could not see any 'option' to 'redeem points' was because 1 item that was in my cart was an item I had flagged for 'auto-renewal'. It seems because this 1 item was in the cart, I would NOT be able to redeem any points. Unfortunately, this item was a higher cost item and if I removed it from the cart in order to be able to "redeem points", then I no longer qualified for free shipping.

So, just leaving cart alone for now as I'm stuck in a "catch-22"

Ahhh gotcha! We always try to make it abundantly clear when we send our promo codes that they’re valid only for non recurring items. That’s why I was asking.

SInce you seem to have a technical understanding I’ll explain what our issue is. We use Shopify as the platform for most cart checkouts. Our reward points app and API work with Shopify. We use another app for subscriptions that uses it’s own checkout flow and there’s no way to get it talking with our rewards app. We must use this checkout if there are any subscriptions in the cart. Shopify is opening it’s checkout API To allow for recurring or subscription orders and our subscription app will be using the native Shopify checkout once that’s enabled. Once this happens you will be able to apply reward points to recurring orders. It’s currently in beta and will be rolled out to our store at some point this year. I apologize for the confusion and believe me, we want our customers using points, no matter if it’s recurring or not! I greatly appreciate your feedback and will make an announcement once it’s available.

16 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

SInce you seem to have a technical understanding I’ll explain what our issue is. We use Shopify as the platform for most cart checkouts. Our reward points app and API work with Shopify. We use another app for subscriptions that uses it’s own checkout flow and there’s no way to get it talking with our rewards app. We must use this checkout if there are any subscriptions in the cart. Shopify is opening it’s checkout API To allow for recurring or subscription orders and our subscription app will be using the native Shopify checkout once that’s enabled. Once this happens you will be able to apply reward points to recurring orders. It’s currently in beta and will be rolled out to our store at some point this year. I apologize for the confusion and believe me, we want our customers using points, no matter if it’s recurring or not! I greatly appreciate your feedback and will make an announcement once it’s available.

LOL - yes, I understand. I work on enhancements to Supply Chain systems and have, in the past, worked with retail software as well. We actually create/enable API's to work with many systems. When we run across another '3rd party package' that we don't currently interface with, we will have developers create new API's. Then part of my job is responsible for testing not only integration, but also trying to 'break' things by doing negative testing. We make systems 'talk to each other' all the time. Sometimes easy, sometimes difficult. Then we need to do our due diligence as the software development company to make sure it works as expected (beta).

When they told me the auto-renewal items were throwing things off, I originally planned a post to you asking if you were planning on getting your..what had to be...at least 2 different systems to "work and play nicely" with each other ;)

Good luck with your beta testing!!