Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 minutes ago, ARMoma45 said:

Sometimes if we eat something with red food dye in it, our poop can look like blood. If it is truly blood then you need to get checked out. I'd wait to hear back from Leslie though before heading a primary Dr.

I'm so sorry that you're still in pain :57_cry:

She said that it sounds normal so I feel better. She called me in a muscle relaxer and that seemed to help so much more than the pain pills did.

10 minutes ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

She said that it sounds normal so I feel better. She called me in a muscle relaxer and that seemed to help so much more than the pain pills did.

Glad you are feeling better!

Hey everyone so I’m 4 days out from my revision and well it’s after midnight now so 5 days lol but i couldn’t hold anything down and had tremendous pain all over my abdomen and back came to the ER and I have a bowel obstruction.. So I’ve been admitted and having surgery sometime in the morning to correct it...

Hey everyone. So I haven't been keeping up to date on everything that's been posted for the last 3 weeks or so... I was dealing with stress, nerves and a bit of depression related to my own surgery so had to take a step back.

That being said my love and support goes out to all you wonderful people ❤️

What triggered my stress was actually receiving confirmation of my surgery date... got confirmation and realized looking at the calendar it was 3 weeks away! While I knew we were aiming for late June for it to suddenly be coming up was intense.

My surgery is Wed June 26th at 7:00 am!! Feeling much better about it and while still nervous looking forward to getting it done at this point.

Thanks everyone for being so encouraging with sharing your own journey's.

44 minutes ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

Ok, good.

13 hours ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

Not a whole lot of nausea. I havent noticed a temp either. As for my heart rate it's a little faster than normal but not much. I called the emergency dr exchange last night and my surgeon happened to be the one on call and said this sometimes happens but to email or call the office today to update them.

Your heart rate will also increase with dehydration so get that Water in.

13 hours ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

So I managed to go today and it was black so maybe that's a good sign. I told them and my dr said he thinks things are fine but if things get worse to go to my nearest ER. I am so glad you adopted me lol. Your posts always make me smile.

Black and tarry could mean old blood which wouldn't be as concerning unless it continued.

12 hours ago, JamesL73 said:

9 days post and down another 4 pounds, so 9 lbs total since surgery, A pound a day is pretty dang good in my opinion. I've seen so many say how slow they lose after revision but I would say this is great, especially since I am doing no type of exercise yet. I can only hope it continues. Hope everyone else is doing good. And best wishes to those getting ready to go.

That's awesome :)

1 hour ago, CarmelComplexion said:

Hey everyone so I’m 4 days out from my revision and well it’s after midnight now so 5 days lol but i couldn’t hold anything down and had tremendous pain all over my abdomen and back came to the ER and I have a bowel obstruction.. So I’ve been admitted and having surgery sometime in the morning to correct it...

Oh dang, i'm so sorry that you're going through this. I'll keep you in my prayers :)

1 hour ago, talithaf said:

Hey everyone. So I haven't been keeping up to date on everything that's been posted for the last 3 weeks or so... I was dealing with stress, nerves and a bit of depression related to my own surgery so had to take a step back.

That being said my love and support goes out to all you wonderful people ❤️

What triggered my stress was actually receiving confirmation of my surgery date... got confirmation and realized looking at the calendar it was 3 weeks away! While I knew we were aiming for late June for it to suddenly be coming up was intense.

My surgery is Wed June 26th at 7:00 am!! Feeling much better about it and while still nervous looking forward to getting it done at this point.

Thanks everyone for being so encouraging with sharing your own journey's.

Oh how exciting!!! I pray that you continue to be in a good place and that everything goes smoothly :)

And my Good Wishes go out to you as well! 3 Months from now you will he grateful you completed your preparations, had your surgery and comitted to a better life. AND IF YOU DO HAVE PAIN ITS OKAY because it does not last and your future awaits you now!

Today’s the day getting prepped wish me luck and pray for me

Will Do My Friend🙏, Please 👼update us on how you are doing!And may GOD's Perfect Peace Sustain You TODAY!

3 hours ago, MgbGirl said:

Today’s the day getting prepped wish me luck and pray for me

You are going to do great!

Wishing you an easy surgery and a quick recovery...🌺💮🌹