Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@MgbGirl I'm guessing Rnygirl was taken? Lol. Just messing with you. Welcome.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:12 AM, Impromptu said:

I am on Thursday 6/6. Apparently I will get my surgery time tomorrow. Can hardly sleep I am so excited/terrified. One more day of work before we fly to the city for the surgery.

On 6/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, JamesL73 said:

What's up all you June misfits??? It is officially our month finally. It is also the first official day of my pre-op liquid diet, even though I started on 5/15 and as of this morning am down 11 lbs. WooHoo. Wishing a warm welcome to all of our newbies that have joined in the last couple of weeks.

I know a lot of people get nervous as their date gets closer but I am actually anxious as hell. It's like the days are going by sooooo slooowww. I am so ready to be sliced and diced.....for the second time. Just hoping and praying that it will be done right this time.

Anyway, best wishes to all getting ready for surgery this month and on the journey afterwards to a new and healthy life.

I like your attitude lmao. For some reason this post made me laugh lol. I feel you on days going by sooooooo slowwwww I'm super nervous but I'm also ready to be on the other side giving others helpful, uplifting advice. Btw, June misfits is a better name that June siblings lol

Does anyone have suggestions of Multivitamins? My nutritionist said Centrum, flintstones, or a bariatric specific one. I'm looking for a bariatric one that has all that I need in one pill if possible. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

Does anyone have suggestions of Multivitamins? My nutritionist said Centrum, flintstones, or a bariatric specific one. I'm looking for a bariatric one that has all that I need in one pill if possible. Any suggestions?

My clinic recommends Flintstones, but along with the battery of other Vitamins I'll be taking for life (calcium, Iron, etc). I could try to research an all in one for all my vitamins, but I'd rather have more control over making sure I meet my Vitamin goals. I'm a bit too controlling, lol

11 minutes ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

https://www.unjury.com/opurityr-every-day-multi-90-day-supply.html

This is what my doctor's clinic recommended. They are not bad tasting and I think there is also one with Iron added.

9 minutes ago, Caltania said:

My clinic recommends Flintstones, but along with the battery of other Vitamins I'll be taking for life (calcium, Iron, etc). I could try to research an all in one for all my Vitamins, but I'd rather have more control over making sure I meet my Vitamin goals. I'm a bit too controlling, lol

I get it completely lmao. I'm a control freak when it comes to something that is going to directly affect my family and I. I also have a strong personality so those 2 make me one hell of a list making, no bs taking, and stubborn southern belle so to speak lmao.

4 minutes ago, Impromptu said:

https://www.unjury.com/opurityr-every-day-multi-90-day-supply.html

This is what my doctor's clinic recommended. They are not bad tasting and I think there is also one with Iron added.

I use their powder and I got some samples from the sample pack but I haven't tried them yet. Chewing pills has always made me sick but liquid meds are worse. I will for sure have to check out their specials and stuff. Thank you so much love.

On 06/03/2019 at 19:22, MgbGirl said:

You will do great update when you feel up to it I’m a bit nervous
I sure will. One more surgery shower and a ride to the hospital. My husband and sister both asked if I was sure about this tonight. Nothing like poking the bear here at the last minute.

On 06/03/2019 at 22:58, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

So I have Nutrition Direct set up via a nascobal prescription from my doctor and I get all my Vitamins and supplements shipped to me free. Then if there’s anything I can’t take after surgery I will try other options but free is tough to beat. I’d ask your dr or look them up. No copay, etc.

Does anyone have suggestions of multivitamins? My nutritionist said Centrum, flintstones, or a bariatric specific one. I'm looking for a bariatric one that has all that I need in one pill if possible. Any suggestions?
I'm going with Bariatric Choice all-in-one multivitamins. They were on "the list" and the discounts for bulk orders was good. https://www.bariatricchoice.com/bariatric-choice-chewable-bariatric-multivitamin-tropical-citrus.html I'm thinking about ordering an additional Biotin Vitamin though for hair and nails but haven't decided.

Sent from my SM-G970U using BariatricPal mobile app

So I have Nutrition Direct set up via a nascobal prescription from my doctor and I get all my Vitamins and supplements shipped to me free. Then if there’s anything I can’t take after surgery I will try other options but free is tough to beat. I’d ask your dr or look them up. No copay, etc.
Lucky! I tried but my insurance no longer covers Nutrition Direct. I was bummed out, and they were too expensive without insurance.

Sent from my SM-G970U using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, BulletWithButterflyWings said:

I take Bariatric Fusion with Iron chewable. I take 2 tablets in the a. m. and 2 in the p.m. I buy them from Amazon using their subscribe and save program. One bottle equals one month supply.

1 minute ago, Ashes22 said:

Headed to the hospital! Wish me luck!

Wish you all the best!! Update us once you feel up to it :)