Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am six days out on my pre op liquid diet. Today is a struggle because I am moving and my God it’s hard
You've got this. Keep busy and the time will fly[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

My date is June 20th!! Sleeve to RNY revision.. liquid diet (all liquids) starts June 6.. The closer it gets the more anxious I get. I feel like I was more calm the first time around.. Is anyone feeling this way?

Has anyone tried the Bariatricpal Decaf coffee drink? I miss coffee right now.
Nope. I figured if I have to only drink decaf, I was going to buy the best tasting, fancy decaf I could get. This process has really affirmed for me that if I'm going to spend the few bits of food real estate I have on something, then I'm not wasting it on something that tastes crappy. I surveyed some of my coffee-snob friends and went from there. [emoji6]20190526_111929~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G970U using BariatricPal mobile app

Update - Still do not have medical clearance for surgery. On a possitive note a hematologist reviewed my blood work and does NOT think luchemia is a worry. I am on a high power antibiotic to kill whatever is causing my high white blood count then we will test again at end of the month. So no June surgery for me. I hope all of you have success on your liquid diets and surgery. I hope to be joining you soon.

New_Me 2019

Fingers crossed that this does the trick.

I really love the Atkins Cafe Caramel shakes but they are only 15g of Protein and my nutritionist wants 20-30g of protein per shake. There are plenty of caramel flavored shakes but this one is coffee and caramel. Going to get some Premier Protein caramel shakes and see if I like them as much.
That flavor sounds amazing. I haven't found premier caramel flavor yet. My costco only has vanilla, chocolate, and Peaches and Cream.

I've got so much sf Jello and sf pudding to make but I dont want to yet. I dont want to get everything prepped and ready and it go bad before I have a chance to eat it. Ugh. I feel like there are a million things I need to get done before surgery so that I won't have to struggle to get anything done post op. So much organizing, cleaning, and prepping that I have to do. Anyone feel like its crunch time now?
I had to make double the jello because now my daughter wants it.

Yay me!! Just got my new treadmill today. I live in Tennessee where the heat and humidity are terrible, and I can't imagine trying to walk outside after surgery without passing out. What do all you June sleevers do for exercise?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using BariatricPal mobile app

I am on #TeamTreadmill!

31 minutes ago, Batty2000 said:

Nope. I figured if I have to only drink Decaf, I was going to buy the best tasting, fancy decaf I could get. This process has really affirmed for me that if I'm going to spend the few bits of food real estate I have on something, then I'm not wasting it on something that tastes crappy. I surveyed some of my coffee-snob friends and went from there. 20190526_111929~2.jpeg

Lucky for me these are both in my Chicago area! I will be heading out soon to pick these both up. I miss delicious coffee and my current decaf ain't it :(

thanks for the tip!

Don't know if you have ever tried Keto but it's basically the same. The first week or two you are detoxing from carbs and will feel like sh*t. In the Keto world it's called the Keto Flu. Once your body figures it out and begins to burn fat and Protein for fuel, you will feel better. Just stick with it, You got this!
That's good to know. I'm a few days in and feel like a slug.

1 minute ago, Batty2000 said:

I am on #TeamTreadmill!

Treadmills are for bad weather days. I prefer to be out on my bike. I did about half of the Lakefront Trail yesterday morning!

6 minutes ago, Batty2000 said:

That flavor sounds amazing. I haven't found premier caramel flavor yet. My costco only has vanilla, chocolate, and Peaches and Cream.

Don't know if you have a Sam's Club where you are but they carry all the flavors from Premier.

Lucky for me these are both in my Chicago area! I will be heading out soon to pick these both up. I miss delicious coffee and my current Decaf ain't it [emoji20]
thanks for the tip!
I'm drinking the Dark Matter this morning and its it's pretty fantastic. There are lot of Chicago people here. (Myself included.) ORs be busy this month.