Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Latest style of training tights

New to this forum and it's great! Just have to share how happy I am that this years full length training/running tights (is Autumn here in Southern Hemisphere) are HIGH WAISTED! I did a happy dance in the changing room - finally, something to hold the saggy jelly belly skin in to prevent the slapping! Last time I bought running tights they had these really low waist bands that barely covered that which should be covered, and after 5 steps my belly would break free and the tights would roll down and let the good times show!

Ha! Good to know! See, I ran in here hoping for pics. Cuz in my mind, training tights should come with a set of wheels on each side of you so you don't/won't fall over! :)

@Healthy_life2 HILARIOUS! You have the best funnies!!

If you are easily offended then look away…Alex may pull this..*laughing*

download.jpg

2454507.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! d**k pics! At last!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Hilarious but also pretty cute too. After years of looking like someone forgot to stop pouring when pouring me into them, with being down from 28-30W to a definite 20, I can find them to FIT, of course I still am a little hesident to wear them out in public ( look at that foolish fat old lady in those. bright leggings!) old habits do die harden to the world I probably,look noticied. And FAT but I KNOW how much of my Fat Shell has cracked away, and it is Enough that I still feel hope for the future! Even when my doctors weigh me in kg as they do, the numbers look hopeful.
Semi- miserable this AM, I had shoulder surgery the 4th of April, original plan was to go in, remove the hardware left from my proximal humerus fracture 9 years ago. It was a plate and 12 screws, not quite sure if it was the fat loss, the length of time it was present, but it had started being a detriment to my life quality, Fluid had to be drained from the shoulder joint nearby et cetera et cetera. Well when my ortho surgeon got in there since it was an open area, he decided to assess what other bits of the shoulder anatomy looked like, well my rotator cuff was nothing b to write home about, so he went ahead and repaired it too to save me another surgery. And I March around in a shoulder sling daily for a while. If I leave things bandaged and suspended , I can only sleep in the recliner, if I want to sleep in bed, I have to remove it from sling and put affected arm up on pillows. That works pretty fine unless I move too much in my sleep or try to turn over. If I do, I wake up in misery, slept successfully maybe 3-4 hours and here I am , back alone and up in the recliner, and waiting for a Pain Med to "kick in". I am far from an abuser, let alone opioid and that family of bad little drugs. My late Mama was addicted to Fiorinal, boy I stay as far as I can from that stuff don't even take Acetaminophen/ Panadol if I can avoid it. Try to " tough" it out , because I had Mama's bad example, she would even talk to her meds- Hi there little pill, if I take you, what will you do for ME today! And I would slowly simmer, tried as young adult to try to convince her to cut back on the varieties, O My, just like an obese person who wants the last slice if Christmas or even chocolate frosted Cake, you nearly get trampled for your intervention. So here I am, arguing with my PCP about meds "I AM NOT taking THAT unless my body really requires THAT!" And looking as my daughter bounces gleefully down the same path as her Grandmother, you don't call her home after 8pm, she and her husband have taken on so many meds by that point, they and their voices are unintelligible. She is 50, her husband 53, a little late for a family intervention, isn't it? Anyway she looks older than me, speaks to me usually only when SHE wants something or looking for sympathy. The other day I had tripped going to take papers into an office- back parking area was in a state of disrepair, and I just mis-stepped, fell onto repaired arm because I didn't see the fall coming, would have rolled to healthy side instead. My son called his sister, he wanted her to know, me-pfft, didn't matter if she knew or not. Sad to say, I do still love her down- deep but I do not approve of many of her actions- so I don't LIKE her too much, hurt me and her brother emotionally too doggone much! She comes into the ED area where I was undergoing testing, for a minute I didn't recognize her. She And I both look in our late 50s, I'm really 73 but she is grayer and more haggard- looking. Truly as I lose weight, I have started looking younger. Sad this time when you look like sisters and I am 23 years older. Didn't mean to get off on a rant but it is a source of sorrow for me and her little(39 years old) brother! At any rate, I was lucky, did not crack or break my arm further but now I have bruising on the inner surface, elbow to shoulder, bad enough when I had my endoscopy Friday, I have these frequently as I developed ulcerations,in my pouch and jejunem( second section of small intestine) and this checks on their status of healing. Anyway I had a special wristband on that arm because of the traumas it has gone through. Started IV for my sedation in left arm, had Blood pressure cuff on the calf of my leg. And that is not a comfortable location, hurts when it inflates every 15 minutes, but better than having them do a "cut down" put a Central. line pressure item like a Swan-Gantz in my basilac or even subclavian vein, that would take a 45 minute easy- peasy procedure into a major surgical undertaking. But I guess my endoscopic/ bariatric surgeon Dr Noria, who is also my surgeon's younger partner, is satisfied things are starting to heal.
My recovery has not been textbook- pretty but it still is my journey toward my goals, lost from surgery weight of 319 to 232 pounds in 7 months, and that Seems to please my surgeons so by extension I suppose Me Also. Every pound lost is a Gain for me and my future😝❤😝.

Hilarious but also pretty cute too. After years of looking like someone forgot to stop pouring when pouring me into them, with being down from 28-30W to a definite 20, I can find them to FIT, of course I still am a little hesident to wear them out in public ( look at that foolish fat old lady in those. bright leggings!) old habits do die harden to the world I probably,look noticied. And FAT but I KNOW how much of my Fat Shell has cracked away, and it is Enough that I still feel hope for the future! Even when my doctors weigh me in kg as they do, the numbers look hopeful.
Semi- miserable this AM, I had shoulder surgery the 4th of April, original plan was to go in, remove the hardware left from my proximal humerus fracture 9 years ago. It was a plate and 12 screws, not quite sure if it was the fat loss, the length of time it was present, but it had started being a detriment to my life quality, Fluid had to be drained from the shoulder joint nearby et cetera et cetera. Well when my ortho surgeon got in there since it was an open area, he decided to assess what other bits of the shoulder anatomy looked like, well my rotator cuff was nothing b to write home about, so he went ahead and repaired it too to save me another surgery. And I March around in a shoulder sling daily for a while. If I leave things bandaged and suspended , I can only sleep in the recliner, if I want to sleep in bed, I have to remove it from sling and put affected arm up on pillows. That works pretty fine unless I move too much in my sleep or try to turn over. If I do, I wake up in misery, slept successfully maybe 3-4 hours and here I am , back alone and up in the recliner, and waiting for a Pain Med to "kick in". I am far from an abuser, let alone opioid and that family of bad little drugs. My late Mama was addicted to Fiorinal, boy I stay as far as I can from that stuff don't even take Acetaminophen/ Panadol if I can avoid it. Try to " tough" it out , because I had Mama's bad example, she would even talk to her meds- Hi there little pill, if I take you, what will you do for ME today! And I would slowly simmer, tried as young adult to try to convince her to cut back on the varieties, O My, just like an obese person who wants the last slice if Christmas or even chocolate frosted Cake, you nearly get trampled for your intervention. So here I am, arguing with my PCP about meds "I AM NOT taking THAT unless my body really requires THAT!" And looking as my daughter bounces gleefully down the same path as her Grandmother, you don't call her home after 8pm, she and her husband have taken on so many meds by that point, they and their voices are unintelligible. She is 50, her husband 53, a little late for a family intervention, isn't it? Anyway she looks older than me, speaks to me usually only when SHE wants something or looking for sympathy. The other day I had tripped going to take papers into an office- back parking area was in a state of disrepair, and I just mis-stepped, fell onto repaired arm because I didn't see the fall coming, would have rolled to healthy side instead. My son called his sister, he wanted her to know, me-pfft, didn't matter if she knew or not. Sad to say, I do still love her down- deep but I do not approve of many of her actions- so I don't LIKE her too much, hurt me and her brother emotionally too doggone much! She comes into the ED area where I was undergoing testing, for a minute I didn't recognize her. She And I both look in our late 50s, I'm really 73 but she is grayer and more haggard- looking. Truly as I lose weight, I have started looking younger. Sad this time when you look like sisters and I am 23 years older. Didn't mean to get off on a rant but it is a source of sorrow for me and her little(39 years old) brother! At any rate, I was lucky, did not crack or break my arm further but now I have bruising on the inner surface, elbow to shoulder, bad enough when I had my endoscopy Friday, I have these frequently as I developed ulcerations,in my pouch and jejunem( second section of small intestine) and this checks on their status of healing. Anyway I had a special wristband on that arm because of the traumas it has gone through. Started IV for my sedation in left arm, had Blood pressure cuff on the calf of my leg. And that is not a comfortable location, hurts when it inflates every 15 minutes, but better than having them do a "cut down" put a Central. line pressure item like a Swan-Gantz in my basilac or even subclavian vein, that would take a 45 minute easy- peasy procedure into a major surgical undertaking. But I guess my endoscopic/ bariatric surgeon Dr Noria, who is also my surgeon's younger partner, is satisfied things are starting to heal.
My recovery has not been textbook- pretty but it still is my journey toward my goals, lost from surgery weight of 319 to 232 pounds in 7 months, and that Seems to please my surgeons so by extension I suppose Me Also. Every pound lost is a Gain for me and my future[emoji13][emoji173][emoji13].
[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app