Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry, the sex is bad!

Derrick is so funny. I have never heard that one before. Anyway just be glad the jerk is gone. Here is a hug. Donna:hug::hug::hug::ranger:

Did I meantion he isn't skinny? 5'11" 215lbs. Because he plays soccer, he thinks he's physically fit. I'm getting over him slowly, but surely.... thx...

That-a-girl !!!!

Why do a lot of fat / chunky guys think they are all that? I see a lot of fat guys who lift weights and think their mantits are muscle???? Which brings me to my next question.... why do we have so many tv shows with a fat guy and a skinny beautiful wife?? king of queens, the world according to jim, the flintstones, the honeymooners, and that other show on channel 2...can't think of its name but they guy is not only fat but fugly? Are there any shows with large and lovely ladies and a really hot hot guy ??? noooooooooooooooooooooo *shrug*

Okay rant over LOL ROFLMfFFFFAO :) heheheheheee.

So, after a seven month dry spell, I decided its time for me to date. I'm 40 pounds skinnier, feelin' good, why not try!? Right?

I met a guy, we dated for about 5-6 weeks, and started having sex around week 4. Guess what, he broke up with me because he said we were not sexually compatable. He would not give details, but I can tell you that I did a hell of a lot more FOR HIM in bed than he did for me, if you catch my drift...?

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that its because I am a 200 pound woman. He told me that he is use to size 2, 3, 4 women. I am not that.

Ya know, after losing 40 pounds, going through surgery to lose weight and then putting myself out there... I am so frustrated!

I am still dealing with the fat issues... I have 50 more pounds to lose. Am I every gonna get over it? Or what????

Isn't it strange that he hung around for a month to get what he wanted. Then after a couple of weeks of having you "service him", it was time for him to go?

He's a jerk for sure, but you allowed him to be one. When are you women going to learn that men will endure any hardship, and say anything and everything you want to hear, in order to get into your pants. If you don't consider yourself special (and act like it), then they won't either. You must realize that you are so much more than a "roll in the hay" and make others realize it too.

I know that everyone just wants to "hookup" nowdays and committed reationships are things to laugh at, but what happened to you is a byproduct of that kind of thinking.

I have been married for 23 years to a woman that I love and desire as much today (if not more) than I did the day we married and part of the reason I do is that she always knew that as a child of God she had a self worth that was more than just as a sex object for another person's enjoyment. Our union is wonderful in "every" aspect and it is all because she is a woman who understands and acts as if she's more than just a walking vagina.

Pleas don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I'm not critisizing you for anything, I'm just asking you to go look into the mirror and see one of God's creations, realize your worth and never settle for a jerk like that last guy again!

You obviously are trying to better yourself or you wouldn't have been banded, so continue with your complete "overhaul" and be more selective about the next man you allow into your life.

I have a 13 year old daughter and want the same for her when the time comes.

Hammer :scared:

...He's a jerk for sure, but you allowed him to be one. When are you women going to learn that men will endure any hardship, and say anything and everything you want to hear, in order to get into your pants. If you don't consider yourself special (and act like it), then they won't either....

Ah, I see. She made him act a like a jerk because she was an honest woman who liked a guy and wanted to have sex with him and didn't act like haughty bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else.

If a man acts like a jerk, then he is a jerk and it has nothing to do with the woman. There are plenty of users out there, and shame on you for blaming the woman for this man's poor behavior.

Glad you are getting over him, even slowly. I have come to the conclusion that I would rather be single than hook up with a jerk, fat or skinny. Sexual compatibility? That is a cop out. If you guys were having sex, regardless of the work either one of you put in it, its not sexual compatibility that broke you up. It was him just being a jerk like the other ladies here have said.

what about the age old war cry???NO CHUPPAH- NO SHTUPPAH!!! buy yourself a dildo and wait for the ring....YOU be the satisfied jerkette!! Old fashioned is not out of style!!

I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this issue. I have been a "big girl" my whole life and I have never had a problem getting a man's attention. The problem comes when I don't want to get into bed with them. My suggestion is that you hold out longer. Create a substantial relationship with an emotional attachment before getting in the bed. Sex is really nice but it's even better if you both respect each other for what you are and what you are not. I've had the same thing happen to me and it really hurts when you think you've made an honest connection with someone. My advice is to wait for a sign that he is as emotional invested in you as you are in him. There will always be jerks out there. The only thing we as woman can do about it is weed them out...unless you want to go with the vibrator idea. :scared: Make him work for your lovin'...after all...you know you're worth it and he'll be happy he did!

My husband was used to skinny girls, he said he never had a preference, it's just whether he like the girl or not. Guess he really liked me and I'm the biggest he's ever had. He said the sex is better, I'm not very self/body conscious though when it comes to sex though. I figure, he was attracted to me when I had my clothes on, nothing changes size wise when they're off! so I have a good time!

Anyhow darling! That guy was a schoe as everyone has already said, but girl, when you have it with the right guy, it will be awesome! In losing weight before sex got way better, I could reach things, bend over further and so on. Have fun and don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. You're a badass making yourself a better person. Don't let this guy bring you down after all you've been through! go get 'em tiger!

Some guys are shallow, malicious jerks. You ran into one of them. These experiences always hurt. By the way, these men are a$$holes who also trip out on skinny chicks because they are men who feel the need to hurt women. You shouldn't take his behaviour personally, it really does have nothing to do with you and everything to do with him, but I understand that you do hurt and that you will be hurting for awhile. Do try to remember, however, that this has everything to do with him and nothing to do with you.

she didn't know he was going to turn out to be such a waster or im sure she wouldn't have dated him in the first place.:rolleyes

You are 100% correct, but isn't that all the more reason not to give of yourself so quickly and easily. He hung around long enough to get what he was after and then took off. If that's what both parties want out of the deal, then no one gets hurt, but as you see, that is very rarely the case.

It's been the same way since time began. When will we ever learn?

Hammer ;)

So, after a seven month dry spell, I decided its time for me to date. I'm 40 pounds skinnier, feelin' good, why not try!? Right?

I met a guy, we dated for about 5-6 weeks, and started having sex around week 4. Guess what, he broke up with me because he said we were not sexually compatable. He would not give details, but I can tell you that I did a hell of a lot more FOR HIM in bed than he did for me, if you catch my drift...?

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that its because I am a 200 pound woman. He told me that he is use to size 2, 3, 4 women. I am not that.

Ya know, after losing 40 pounds, going through surgery to lose weight and then putting myself out there... I am so frustrated!

I am still dealing with the fat issues... I have 50 more pounds to lose. Am I every gonna get over it? Or what????

I have compassion for want2beme, it's not fun when someone breaks up with you. But reading this thread from a guy's point of view, it seems a little harsh to dump on this guy so viciously because he broke up with her for being "sexually incompatible." Apparently, he never said it was because she was a larger woman. This is the conclusion she reached on her own. And even if he did break up for that reason, after dating for a few weeks does he owe her a lifetime of devotion? Did he use her any more than she used him?

So now, after breaking up, this guy is a loser, a jerk, an a** hole, "Shallow Hal," whatever. I know this is a support thread and wan2beme probably feels better hearing what jerk this guy is. I suppose there is no harm in beating him up on this forum. But I have to say, it seems a bit harsh based on the information we have about what happened. I have a news flash for you: Sometimes when people break up, NEITHER PERSON is a jerk!!

enterpriseo1 said-

Ah, I see. She made him act a like a jerk because she was an honest woman who liked a guy and wanted to have sex with him and didn't act like haughty bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else.

If that's how you want to look at it, all I can say is, see what happened to "an honest woman who liked a guy and wanted to have sex with him and didn't act like a haughty bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else"? She got hurt!

What I was trying to say is that we have much more control over the things that happen to us than we think. We just need to exercise that control.

If a man acts like a jerk, then he is a jerk and it has nothing to do with the woman. There are plenty of users out there, and shame on you for blaming the woman for this man's poor behavior.

It has everything to do with her because unless there was a rape involved, no sex would have taken place if she didn't want it to and everything we are discussing took place after the sex!......Right or wrong? It's not her fault that he's a jerk, she can't control that, but she can control how and if she let's that jerk affect her life!

We must accept responsibility for our actions and stop blaming everyone else or we will repeat these mistakes over and over.

Hammer

What happened here is that two adults had a little fling, and one broke up with the other. They had a fling because they both wanted to. It is simply not true that women agree to sex before marriage only because the man makes false promises of true love. That is just ridiculous. News flash: Women like sex. All this guy said is that he broke up because they were not sexually compatible. He never said it was because she was a big woman. This was her conclusion. It might be worth having a look at the actual facts here for a minute or two. There is simply no basis for pounding on this guy for three days about what a jerk he is.