Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

**BEFORE/AFTER Pics! Ultimate Goal Reached Today!**

Congratulations, girl, you look absolutely fantastic! I love seeing these posts.

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get to my goal weight and feel the joy you feel and the victory of all the hard work that had been put in. You look wonderful!

1 hour ago, Bonines said:

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get to my goal weight and feel the joy you feel and the victory of all the hard work that had been put in. You look wonderful!

Sooooo sweet! THANK YOU! ❤️ You're going to get there too. It is an AMAZING feeling.

Congratulations! I enjoy watching your vlog and following your progress.
Ditto!!

~Bing~

On 4/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, Little Kansas Kitty said:

**BEFORE/AFTER PICS!** I met my ultimate goal of 100 lbs. lost today! I'm so happy! It's been quite the journey and is still a struggle almost daily but it feels great to look back at the last 9 1/2 months and see how far we've all come. No more losing for me here forward. Now I can gain a few and be ok as I have a maintenance range of 7 lbs. that I plan to strictly stick to and this is my lowest that I'll go. From a size XXL Tops/18-20 jeans I'm now in size XS/Small Tops and size 4 jeans. I feel amazing and the best part is, I have the energy and can play with my kids with ease. Here, I slid down the slide this week at the park that I got stuck on last year. In celebration, I'll be updating my YouTube channel tomorrow and doing a big GIVEAWAY for anyone interested in subbing and following me along there. Hoping everyone is doing amazing on their journeys!

https://youtube.com/littlekansaskitty

lkk.png

Yummy Mummy :)

That's so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing the picture- love to see that!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

2 hours ago, FluffySaysForkIt! said:

That's so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing the picture- love to see that!

Congrats!!!

Thank you so very much!!! It feels really amazing to hit that goal. I just posted a video of myself showing the progress from losing 100 lbs. (238 lbs. to 138 lbs.) I'm spinning and it's only a minute long but has some before/after photos. :) It was a fun way to document this entire journey the last 9.5 months.

Congratulations! I’ve been watching you for a few months now, cheering you on!

Thanks for posting Mitchell in Minnesota’s name, I’ll start watching him as well. I’m a revision patient, 2/12/19, and have had a hard time finding youtubers that have had revision that keep up with posting videos.

6 minutes ago, taylormomto6 said:

Congratulations! I’ve been watching you for a few months now, cheering you on!

Thanks for posting Mitchell in Minnesota’s name, I’ll start watching him as well. I’m a revision patient, 2/12/19, and have had a hard time finding youtubers that have had revision that keep up with posting videos.

Awwww, thank you so much! Congrats on 2 months post-op now. YES!!!! Mitchell in Minnesota is the BEST! He and I have been messaging all day today our food intake. It's so good to find a buddy to help keep you accountable. He's really disciplined and doing great as a revision patient.

Kansas Kitty, please pardon me for asking, but have you had any issues with excess skin? Your arms and legs look GREAT. You don't appear to have batwing arms and I just wondered how you've managed skin issues - are you using any particular lotions or potions at all? I do not mean to be rude. I'm genuinely curious as I am having my surgery tomorrow, and loose skin is kind of the one thing I am not so keen on (though expected :D ).

OMG - you probably won't see this until you are post-op, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting! This is such a great gift you're giving to yourself.

You are too kind. I do have excess skin! I have some under my arms (not extremely bad)...I do try to hit the gym 3x a week for 15 minutes to work on them a bit. Also, I've gained and lost so much over the years that losing 100 lbs. will take a toll on your body. I do run 50 miles per week which helps with muscle in the legs. Also, I had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation) 7 years ago which helped keep some of those areas firm. However, my booty is sad, sad, sad and pretty much non existent. LOL (insert crying emoji here) Also, my upper thighs are wrinkly and loose too. I plan to possibly address the booty in 2020 before I turn 40 years old. The nice thing is, is we have options if we decide to go the plastics route. Technology and medicine has come so far. :)

On 04/17/2019 at 09:27, Little Kansas Kitty said:

OMG - you probably won't see this until you are post-op, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting! This is such a great gift you're giving to yourself.

You are too kind. I do have excess skin! I have some under my arms (not extremely bad)...I do try to hit the gym 3x a week for 15 minutes to work on them a bit. Also, I've gained and lost so much over the years that losing 100 lbs. will take a toll on your body. I do run 50 miles per week which helps with muscle in the legs. Also, I had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation) 7 years ago which helped keep some of those areas firm. However, my booty is sad, sad, sad and pretty much non existent. LOL (insert crying emoji here) Also, my upper thighs are wrinkly and loose too. I plan to possibly address the booty in 2020 before I turn 40 years old. The nice thing is, is we have options if we decide to go the plastics route. Technology and medicine has come so far. :)

You too amazing! Congrats!!!