Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

21. Well, I like to think I make something healthy every day but today's candidate is a nice salad with lemon and avocado oil dressing made by hand. Plank and lunges have been completed. Oh, and on the phone thing, I broke so that I could enter stuff in my food log. I tried on my kindle but it was being too ornery.

Happy Easter, Eostre, or whatever you might be celebrating today.

@seaforest could you share your avocado and lemon dressing recipe? I think I'm going to make a salad tonight.

I make healthy recipes all the time. Tonight was easy, just a grilled Filet Mignon salad.

Did the lunges and plank. I found out from my trainer that my form was off so I have to split the plank into 2 parts now. I could do it when I let my butt sag!

20. The phone off was well timed yesterday because I had my writing class. That evening I went out with some of my classmates to see a show so also easy to keep my phone off then.

21. I made some broiled cod and roasted cauliflower for dinner tonight. I'll have the leftovers for dinner tomorrow.

19, 20 & 21) done. It’s been a really busy 3 days but my phone was turned off (from 10 pm til 6am 😂😂😂).
22) 5 year dream plan - to have achieved goal weight and to have successfully kept it off.
For my family to continue to experience good physical and mental health.
I’m sure I’ll come up with quite a few more but those are the biggies for now.
I hope everyone is in good health and spirits as we start the new week 😍

On 04/18/2019 at 15:29, GreenTealael said:

Team check in:

Are you enjoying this type of challenge (without added food restrictions) ?

Do you find it helpful this month as you make your way towards your goals?

Either way works for me 😊

Gained two pounds after my Nashville trip. The food was amazing (especially Chauhan Masala House, highly recommended!) but I'm back to my mostly boring eating plan and 16:8 fasting. Already down one of the two pounds.

#22. Five year dream plan! To finish remodeling our house, which has been a labor of "love" for 13 years. Then take a trip to New Zealand for our 20th anniversary. Oh, and to be a size 6, but I'm flexible on that one. :)

#21 Make a Healthy Recipe

I generally make at least one healthy food a day (either for myself or the fam), yesterday I made avocado toast and a side of apples for the Kid for Breakfast. I didn't make anything else the rest of the day as we had lunch at the in-laws and then brought home leftovers for dinner.

#22 5yr Dream Plan

Retire. Travel. Write a book.

B-Side: Hecks ya, I take pictures of food (food that I make at home, not what others' make). I don't get to eat it, so I take pics of it instead. So no, I don't find it annoying, but I'm sure others do. Especially Mr. and the Kid, cuz they have to wait for me to take the perfect pic of dinner before they can start eating it.

B-side: I don't take photos but wish I did. It's fun to document. I always remember when I'm halfway done...

23 hours ago, thatch said:

@seaforest could you share your avocado and lemon dressing recipe? I think I'm going to make a salad tonight.

Oh @thatch, sorry I didn't see this before. It's basic really. I used 1 tbsp of avocado oil, 1/2 lemon for juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. I love lemon so my dressings have pucker power. I just put the ingredients directly on the salad and toss

22. My five year plan is part of my 10 year plan. So, of course, weight loss and gain good health. Launch my private practice. Get a new puppy. Travel, visit with loved ones. have fun. Also got my squats and crunches done.

B-Side: No I don't usually take pictures of my food. I did once of an arugula salad because it looked so pretty but that's been it that I can recall. My sister, the erstwhile chef, does all the time and records herself cooking.

5 year dream plan written and tucked away safely.

I worked out really hard today and I feel like a noodle. I did incorporate the squats and lunges.

B side. I never remember to take pictures of food but I enjoy looking at others.

Edited by Cheeseburgh