Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Day 18 - I am antisocial and won't be going anywhere but work and the gym so can't buy anyone a coffee, lol.

Heading to Nashville for a long weekend with some friends, will "pay it forward" when we stop for coffee.

In other news, I made my weight loss goal for the month already! Down 5 pounds to 175. I've adjusted my final goal to 140. I think I can do this, it's just going to take some time.

2017026725_tinanew.png.7146034adec63da02036cd0abe1fb3fb.png

My binge-worthy, DrPimplePopperDrPimplePopper, followed maybe Texas Flip and Move. Tomkitten likes 600pound Losers and Dr Now, I think he can be Too Mean, glad my surgeon has the right approach for me. And since we finally got Netflix he really enjoys it, me if I watch I usually head for the comedians, life can. be bitter, sometimes I need to just escape, then I get back to Positive and Sunny!🌞😝👍

On 04/18/2019 at 07:42, thatch said:

Heading to Nashville for a long weekend with some friends, will "pay it forward" when we stop for coffee.

In other news, I made my weight loss goal for the month already! Down 5 pounds to 175. I've adjusted my final goal to 140. I think I can do this, it's just going to take some time.

2017026725_tinanew.png.7146034adec63da02036cd0abe1fb3fb.png

You look fantastic !!! Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. And have a ball in Nashville!

On 04/18/2019 at 08:21, Frustr8 said:

My binge-worthy, DrPimplePopperDrPimplePopper, followed maybe Texas Flip and Move. Tomkitten likes 600pound Losers and Dr Now, I think he can be Too Mean, glad my surgeon has the right approach for me. And since we finally got Netflix he really enjoys it, me if I watch I usually head for the comedians, life can. be bitter, sometimes I need to just escape, then I get back to Positive and Sunny!🌞😝👍
Did you know she actually shares her practice with her husband ? And he never knew she was doing her yt vids until it got enormous. I thought that was funny

18) will have to wait for a day I’m leaving the house . Watching my two granddaughters today (2&3 yrs) . Bound to be a great day. Everyone enjoy theirs 😍

@DanaC84 Thank you so much! I plan to have a blast! ❤️

#18 Buy a coffee for a stranger

I've done this twice* before so I'm a seasoned pro, lol. So this morning, I paid for the person's coffee who was behind me in the drive thru at Tim Hortons.

*Backstory: once a few years back, there was gridlock at the drive thru line at Tim Hortons as cars were coming into the line from 3 different directions. There was one car up ahead who could not get in line because no one would let her in. By the time i got up to that part of the line, I just let her in front of me because she was waiting an awful long time! I found out when I got up to the pickup window that she paid for my coffee and Breakfast sandwich as a thank you. It was a nice gesture and it totally made my day. So I told myself the next time someone lets me in line, I would do the same. So I did. And then that felt so good to do, I did it again a few months later.

35 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I've done this twice* before so I'm a seasoned pro, lol. So this morning, I paid for the person's coffee who was behind me in the drive thru at Tim Hortons.

This is my plan for today too... a stop at Timmie's with a little pay it forward.

18. Have to take a pass on buying someone coffee. I don't even buy myself coffee these days. But I have done pay it forward in the past and bought folks their beverage of choice. Squats and crunches done.

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

*Backstory: once a few years back, there was gridlock at the drive thru line at Tim Hortons as cars were coming into the line from 3 different directions. There was one car up ahead who could not get in line because no one would let her in. By the time i got up to that part of the line, I just let her in front of me because she was waiting an awful long time! I found out when I got up to the pickup window that she paid for my coffee and Breakfast sandwich as a thank you. It was a nice gesture and it totally made my day. So I told myself the next time someone lets me in line, I would do the same. So I did. And then that felt so good to do, I did it again a few months later.

Crying into my free coffee...

5 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

April 18:

In a mad dash to get home I forgot to get coffee or even attempt this challenge. Raincheck.

giphy (5).gif

Piccard!!! ((hugs)) You 2 percenter. ;) hehe. I will buy Mr. F. a free coffee tonight on our date. Oh wait. He's only "strange" - ish. ;) I'm the real strange one!

Edited by FluffyChix

I’ll get the coffee one done next time I go to Dunkins.

Squats & crunches done.