Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ APRIL 2019 CHALLENGE❤

14) Declutter. We moved last year after being in the same house for 34 years. We did a major purge and it was really hard. I had inherited all of grandparents things after the loss of my dad as well. Then we did ANOTHER purge once we finally got to unpacking everything and got rid of a lot more that we couldn’t part with in the original purge . Long story not so short is we’ve just kept up with it . So yay , I have a free day. Everyone enjoy your day no matter how you spend it 😎

Do I detect a slight nose- thumbing there? Well I shall attempt a minor declutter myself today, trash goes early Tuesday morning, got a big receptacle, almost a mini- dumpster, wonder if I can fill it?👈😝👉

• DAY 14: Declutter.
  • I'm doing a "mental" declutter. I'm throwing out all of the negative thoughts I had when I had a weight gain. I thought I had prepared myself for any situation with this WLS. The gain hit me hard, because in the past I would say just forget it and keep eating. Regain all of the weight back. I'm definitely not going to fall back into that pattern again. I started over, writing down everything I put in my mouth. Got rid of the Protein crisps and Cookies. Not going to jump on the scale yet. I still have some more mental decluttering to do.

An veryhoid thing todo,decluttering your mind. You don't need to give all the evil, snideful hurtful thoughts brain- room any more. You are moving on to Littler( instead of Bigger) better things in your life! Now I think I'll peek and see what the 15th challenge is!

Did lunges and plank. I made it to 60 seconds!

Decluttering the hall closet and putting away winter items even though it is snowing really hard today.

I'm taking today off from the world to Celebrate (in a very low key way) my 12th anniversary with my beloved. But the decluttering will happen. I want all my spring cleaning done by May 1.

Sent from my SM-G960W using BariatricPal mobile app

#14 Declutter

I did a major purge of my closet as well as all the drawers in my bathroom last weekend (man, I had a crapton of toiletries, hair product, skin product and makeup to toss!), so I'm giving myself a bye for this declutter task. Besides, we are still in GOT binge-watching mode and have 4 more season seven episodes to re-watch before a little premiere-watching party we are having tonite with a few friends. Ugh...and I still gotta squeeze in some dinner and Snacks making in there somewhere...

On 04/14/2019 at 13:23, MrsGamgee said:

I'm taking today off from the world to Celebrate (in a very low key way) my 12th anniversary with my beloved. But the decluttering will happen. I want all my spring cleaning done by May 1.

Happy belated anniversary 🥳

15) treat yourself. I bought a home gym that should be delivered later today with the money I’ve saved not having to pay for the drugs I’ve been able to get off! Super excited 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️

Day 15 - treat yourself.

Tomorrow I'm going for a major haircut. Currently my hair is down past the middle of my back, but I want it to be easier to deal with after surgery, so I'm thinking of getting a bob.

3 minutes ago, MrsGamgee said:

Day 15 - treat yourself.

Tomorrow I'm going for a major haircut. Currently my hair is down past the middle of my back, but I want it to be easier to deal with after surgery, so I'm thinking of getting a bob.

Yep, getting a shorter haircut also helps to disguise some of the Hair loss a lot of people experience....I cut off my own lower-back-length hair to an almost-pixie back in January.

Yep, getting a shorter haircut also helps to disguise some of the Hair loss a lot of people experience....I cut off my own lower-back-length hair to an almost-pixie back in January.

That is definitely another reason I decided to go shorter.

And I'm sick of finding my hair all over the house.