Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier protein shakes/water

I mostly used Premier Protein shakes and Protein20 waters. Don't stock up on a lot of one thing, get a variety because your tastes may change after surgery. Good luck!

I bought the Premier Protein shakes chocolate flavor as it is the only flavor of shakes I drink. I like them. My shopping list from my bariatric teams recommended few others. If I do not like them after my surgery, my children will drink them since they like Protein Shakes.

I mostly used Premier Protein shakes and Protein20 waters. Don't stock up on a lot of one thing, get a variety because your tastes may change after surgery. Good luck!
Thank you so much for replying & i have two other Protein powders but i love premier Protein Shakes but it wasnt on my list thats why im asking,good luck on your journey as well[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

I bought the Premier Protein shakes chocolate flavor as it is the only flavor of shakes I drink. I like them. My shopping list from my bariatric teams recommended few others. If I do not like them after my surgery, my children will drink them since they like Protein Shakes.
Thanks for replying good to know I'm doing my before surgery shopping..[emoji173]

I’m a fan of the Premier Protein shakes and have been using them pre and post op. I’m a little over 3 weeks post op and still prefer them over powders.

They will be my grab and go after surgery to save time. I will try the power when its appropriate to add some leafy greens, and nut butters.

I've been drinking Premier Protein. Flavors I like are caramel, vanilla, bananas and cream and chocolate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

My doctors office told me to do ensure max. Higher Protein lower sugar. But I did use the Premier Protein waters until they just got too sweet for me a week ago... About three different flavors. They were a lifesaver during the first few weeks.

I think so fat the Premier shakes are the best taste and bang for our buck (powde). The nutritionist said I could use sugar free Torani flavors to change the flavors. She also said to try using my crystal light drink mixes or the imitation flavorings we use to bake with. The Cookies in cream in the can version and the clear drinks are a little to sweet for me. I do like their Protein Bars. I just tried the new Breakfast square and didnt like that too much.

I think so fat the Premier shakes are the best taste and bang for our buck (powde). The nutritionist said I could use sugar free Torani flavors to change the flavors. She also said to try using my crystal light drink mixes or the imitation flavorings we use to bake with. The Cookies in cream in the can version and the clear drinks are a little to sweet for me. I do like their Protein Bars. I just tried the new Breakfast square and didnt like that too much.
I've only tried to chocolate flavor & love it will be trying the others soon...thanks for sharing[emoji173]

Reminder: Don’t stock up on Protein RTDs (ready to drink) or powder products pre-bariatric surgery as your tastes may change after surgery. This is not uncommon. I made the mistake of sampling and buying a bunch of stuff beforehand that I couldn’t stand after gastric bypass, which I ended up having to give away - was a waste of money.

Reminder: Don’t stock up on Protein RTDs (ready to drink) or powder products pre-bariatric surgery as your tastes may change after surgery. This is not uncommon. I made the mistake of sampling and buying a bunch of stuff beforehand that I couldn’t stand after gastric bypass, which I ended up having to give away - was a waste of money.
Thanks for sharing your experience...