Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tried [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

What do you guys do, take, or suggest to stay up and energetic? I work in a warehouse, 10 hrs shift and I'm dying EVERY DAY! After that I go to the gym and I feel like I can't workout as much as I would want to cause I'm so tired. Asked my doctor and she said that it's like that the first 3 months. Pretty much to deal with it... But it's getting out of control. ( I'm almost 2 months post op)

Sent from my LM-V405 using BariatricPal mobile app

I've had pretty good energy, but then again I'm retired and don't have do do physical labor for 10 hours like you do. I've been going to the gym. I'm eating nearly 100% Protein as I'm full after I eat the protein part of my plate and never get into the grains/carbs/veggies/fruits. And I'm taking all of the chewable vitamins. Good luck!

How about B 12 Patches? They may help

I've had pretty good energy, but then again I'm retired and don't have do do physical labor for 10 hours like you do. I've been going to the gym. I'm eating nearly 100% Protein as I'm full after I eat the protein part of my plate and never get into the grains/carbs/veggies/fruits. And I'm taking all of the chewable vitamins. Good luck!

Taking my Vitamins, Protein Shakes and on top everything I eat is protein since that's the part I can finish. I'm hoping it would just be for now

My surgeon told me i had to take B12 daily for the rest of my life. I do the sublingual drops. I’ve heard others complain about the taste but mine doesn’t bother me.

I wasn't working out at your stage either... Honestly no energy or desire for it.

Heal up, do what you can, take your Vitamins, drink Water, focus mostly on your diet and wait for the energy to return.

It will come back as long as you take care of yourself.

I haven’t had my surgery yet, but 10 hours is a long day and I’m guessing in a warehouse your pretty active. Maybe since you are only 2 months post op your body is trying to tell you to rest so you can heal. Take care of yourself.

I wasn't working out at your stage either... Honestly no energy or desire for it.
Heal up, do what you can, take your Vitamins, drink Water, focus mostly on your diet and wait for the energy to return.
It will come back as long as you take care of yourself.
Thanks and hopefully it comes back soon

I haven’t had my surgery yet, but 10 hours is a long day and I’m guessing in a warehouse your pretty active. Maybe since you are only 2 months post op your body is trying to tell you to rest so you can heal. Take care of yourself.
Yea... But somebody has to pay the bills lol. I'm trying to take care of myself but I have to keep working

I’m replying more to the extra time at the gym. I definitely understand the work part. Keep your chin up😉