Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone tried the "Vampire Breast Lift" post op? (Sounds scary I know) LOL

So I've lost a lot of weight and have loose skin and my chest is not as full as it once was. I've lost volume at the top.

I did some research on procedures and came across the "vampire breast lift". Looks like a cool alternative to a breast lift and/or implants for the short term.

Just wondering if anyone has done it or knows anyone who has done it and your thoughts! Love and happiness in your weight loss journeys!

So I had never heard of this and looked into what it was. You definitely want to check your Iron levels and make sure that you aren't anemic at all. In order to get the Platelet Rich Plasma that they use for injection they have to take a good amount of blood and basically spin off all the components of the blood to separate the Platelets from the red blood cells and plasma. I don't know how much blood they need and if they do their own lab work to make sure you're not anemic before they take the sample. Ask a lot of questions! Sounds cool though!

I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it, so I googled it. I don't think I'd be a candidate as I'm anemic. I am 65% sure I want a breast lift when I reach my goal weight. We'll see.

Thank you ladies, you know I didn't even think of that. I've always been anemic! I'll talk with my surgeon (who does these cosmetic procedures as well) and see what he says and let ya know.

It's just no matter what kind of bra I try they're just not full at the top anymore. It's nothing major, but if this is simple, effective, safe and helps my self esteem...I'm gonna give it a go! We shall see!!! I think eventually I'll get a full blown lift, but I want to be done having babies before I go all out.

Danieocean. Did you get any more info? I'm in the same boat. Have dropped about 4 cup sizes. This is blessing as they were monstrous. But my previously full breast have begun looking like deflated balloons. I don't want a lift until after kids though (which is HOPEFULLY soon). But would love to not look so saggy until then...

On 3/26/2019 at 12:55 AM, MyBo said:

Danieocean. Did you get any more info? I'm in the same boat. Have dropped about 4 cup sizes. This is blessing as they were monstrous. But my previously full breast have begun looking like deflated balloons. I don't want a lift until after kids though (which is HOPEFULLY soon). But would love to not look so saggy until then...

I haven't...made an appointment and had to cancel because of work. Just had a house full of family for the last week so I can go back to concentrating on myself. I'm making an appointment to find out more and will definitely update you once I do! :D

I never heard of this but am going to look it up. It's only been 9 weeks, but I lost 48lbs and my boobs are deflating especially on the top, the stretch marks are more visible and it makes wrinkly looking skin. I hope I'll keep learning about the options on here. Thank you so much for posting

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

4 hours ago, Lamermaid said:

I never heard of this but am going to look it up. It's only been 9 weeks, but I lost 48lbs and my boobs are deflating especially on the top, the stretch marks are more visible and it makes wrinkly looking skin. I hope I'll keep learning about the options on here. Thank you so much for posting

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

For sure! I get it girl, all the sudden I have deflated balloons on my chest. The stretch marks pop out WAY more and the skin is more crepe-y. Let me know if you find anything else in the meantime and what you come up with ;)