Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV's Spring 2019 Edition

You've become a Flexible✈ Flyer, haven't you?

Got it made in the shade, even if it is Hat Produced!🙇🎩✋

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:57 PM, lzucks said:

Exercise NSV today! I walked 5k on the treadmill in 1 hour 7 minutes. I’ve never walked more than 40 minutes on the treadmill so this was a big accomplishment for me. I I entered a 5k that’s in a couple weeks so it’s very motivating. 😊

I have been trying to sprint on the treadmill....it is crazy hard. lol

Keeping up with my grandson 20190429_111416.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Healthy_life2 said:

Keeping up with my grandson 20190429_111416.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

You look waaaaaaay too young to be a grandma!

I had the greatest NSV today. I am one week out of surgery and with all the preop loss plus the post op loss I was able to fit into clothes that I had only looked at in the closet for the last 2 years. Huge smile at that.

I had the greatest NSV today. I am one week out of surgery and with all the preop loss plus the post op loss I was able to fit into clothes that I had only looked at in the closet for the last 2 years. Huge smile at that.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, Jolexis said:

I went from a tight size 24 jeans to size 12 so far.

I’m on week 6 of couch25k!

I have gone from 28 to 22! still a ways to go

On 4/29/2019 at 1:44 PM, Healthy_life2 said:

Keeping up with my grandson

@Healthy_life2

hey girlfriend, you are as cute as you are nice, and smart☺️

its great when you finally SEE who you are talking to!!

grandson is definitely a keeper too

kathy

I went to the mall yesterday to get resized for bras. I've been going to the same nice, older lady at Bloomingdales for the past 10 or so years. I went from a 44D to a 38DD! No wonder I was uncomfortable. My two favorite clothing stores are in that mall, Eileen Fisher and Nic + Zoe. I used to like them because they made nice plus sized clothes but Nic + Zoe only sells them online (I think). I went in Nic + Zoes and everything I tried on fit! I went in Eileen Fisher and bought a dress marked down from $300 to $75 size L, not even XL. I don't want to spend a ton on a size that I hope will be temporary, but getting a few things was great. Great shopping trip.

48 minutes ago, JessLess said:

I went to the mall yesterday to get resized for bras. I've been going to the same nice, older lady at Bloomingdales for the past 10 or so years. I went from a 44D to a 38DD! No wonder I was uncomfortable. My two favorite clothing stores are in that mall, Eileen Fisher and Nic + Zoe. I used to like them because they made nice plus sized clothes but Nic + Zoe only sells them online (I think). I went in Nic + Zoes and everything I tried on fit! I went in Eileen Fisher and bought a dress marked down from $300 to $75 size L, not even XL. I don't want to spend a ton on a size that I hope will be temporary, but getting a few things was great. Great shopping trip.

Isn't clothes shopping so much more fun these days???

I have what I would say are "small NSV's" almost daily. I mean, I notice small things and am amazed by them nearly every day. Like, I can see definition in my ankles whereas I have had "cankles" all my life. BUT, the most amazing NSV happened to me about a month ago...

I work from home and my home office is near the bathroom. I went into the bathroom without turning on the light and as I was walking out, there was a STRANGER in the bathroom with me! For the fraction of a second that it took me to realize that the stranger was me in the mirror, sheer terror ran through me. Once I realized that it was me, I had a very good laugh and it made me feel good that I've made such a transformation that I didn't even recognize myself.

Well I have an unexpected NSV today. I have had hung back a pretty robin egg blue outfit, Capri pants, a lacy feminine blousy top, a 44B mat Hong bra and panty set. Don't know why I think I have to be gift'-wrapped to go to the doctor's office but bear with me. I started by trying to put on the bra. OMG the "girls Underfill the cups and the band is LOOSE! What flippin" size am I anyway? There is one remaining store in my general area(well in Newark-23 miles South) who has a Bra- Fitter, guess I shall have drag my formerly fat, now flappy, floppy loose-skin self there, and humble myself to be measured. So needless to say, if that didn't fit , I went no further with THAT outfit.
Maybe I will be like Aunt Myrtle, she used to fill her cups with tissues to look bigger. At least, if my nose runs I won't be without something to wipe with!👈👸👉

And no I have no clue who Mat Hong is. Maybe a Chinese design person or an Asian actor?