Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤MARCH 2019 CHALLENGE❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

NEW CHALLENGE TIME! NEW CHALLENGE TIME!

In March we are focusing on mindfulness with a yoga pose component to try if you are interested.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

These challenges work best with a clean diet so adding no junk food rules for those interested.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Pre op and post ops are welcome to join, we can discuss tons of topics related to the challenge as well. Don't forget to drop tons of selfies and life photos (you dont have to be in them) to stay in engaged.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Challenge is self directed so post:

Your goal for this challenge

beginning weight

status of surgery (pre/post/losing/maintenance)

Officially opens MARCH 1

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Meet Yourself March_ An Instagram Challenge for Soulful Creatives — Made Vibrant~3.jpeg

31-Day Yoga Challenge~4.jpeg

15513533285251106549216.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

I can give you 6 instead of 3 for #1
Motivated Seeker heading to New Future. But I will still read on further in the March Forward 2019 Challenge. Lets do This--- my Friends!

1 hour ago, Frustr8 said:

I can give you 6 instead of 3 for #1
Motivated Seeker heading to New Future. But I will still read on further in the March Forward 2019 Challenge. Lets do This--- my Friends!

Sure! We'll give everyone some time to meander in and realize a challenge has been started for March so Officially join us tomorrow locked and loaded!

I will lay out the pattern to follow for posting to keep the thread organized

See you soon!

Edited by GreenTealael

LOVE it. Getting back into my YOGI mindset and I love this challenge!

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

❤❤ CHALLENGE OFFICIALLY OPENED ❤❤

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Meet Yourself March_ An Instagram Challenge for Soulful Creatives — Made Vibrant~3.jpeg

31-Day Yoga Challenge~4.jpeg

15513533285251106549216.jpg

Ok I am going to give this a try- Not sure about the yoga though...have never been a fan of yoga- probably because I can't really do it :)

Your goal for this challenge: keep losing weight- it's too soon to pick a number since I am only 30 days p/o right now; but i'd like to also start transitioning to more foods successfully this month...

beginning weight: 278

status of surgery : post op/losing

No junk food will be easy enough for this month at least.

1. Three words to describe myself: ambitious, strong-willed, witty

Woooooot a new challenge!!!
Your goal for this challenge: to get under 100kg
beginning weight: 104.1kg
status of surgery (pre/post/losing/maintenance): losing

Three words to describe myself: I'm a religious friendly introvert!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm in!

Normally I bounce around between 156 - 160 lbs. I've been stuck at the top of the range for a couple weeks so my goal is to break through the bottom!

Three words to describe myself....strong, smart and fun!

Ok, I really fizzled out on Feb...ate lots of junk food and *surprise* didn't make my weight loss goals, smh...

I'm 6 1/2 months post bypass, weighing 215. Trying to break the poor eating habits that have creeped in and get below 200.

I'd describe myself as compassionate, argumentative and intelligent!

Also, had to do a double-take on @greenteleal 's water bottle. I thought that thing was a bottle of vodka and I got REAL confused for a sec!

20190301_112227.jpg

20 minutes ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

Also, had to do a double-take on @greenteleal 's Water bottle. I thought that thing was a bottle of vodka and I got REAL confused for a sec!

Lol it does look like a wine bottle or something!

I’m in!!
My goal is 10 lbs.
I’m 5 1/2 weeks post op
Losing slowly so hopefully my goal isn’t too ambitious
Today’s weight 268
Three words: Loyal, compassionate and determined
So far I haven’t let any unhealthy snacking sneak so this will be great to keep me accountable.
Yoga looks really hard for me to do but hey, I’ll give it a try!

30 minutes ago, DanaC84 said:

I’m in!!
My goal is 10 lbs.
I’m 5 1/2 weeks post op
Losing slowly so hopefully my goal isn’t too ambitious
Today’s weight 268
Three words: Loyal, compassionate and determined
So far I haven’t let any unhealthy snacking sneak so this will be great to keep me accountable.
Yoga looks really hard for me to do but hey, I’ll give it a try!

Only try what you are comfortable doing!!!

I've not had the surgery, my friend did last fall. I'm here on her recommendation for the motivation and encouragement to loose my last 15 pounds. My goal was to lose 50. Hope I can stay in this group, even if I'm a tai chi fan myself. Starting wt. 159.2...goal is 145.
Friendly..Christian..Quiet type

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]
NEW CHALLENGE TIME! NEW CHALLENGE TIME!
In March we are focusing on mindfulness with a yoga pose component to try if you are interested.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
These challenges work best with a clean diet so adding no junk food rules for those interested.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Pre op and post ops are welcome to join, we can discuss tons of topics related to the challenge as well. Don't forget to drop tons of selfies and life photos (you dont have to be in them) to stay in engaged.
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]
Challenge is self directed so post:
Your goal for this challenge
beginning weight
status of surgery (pre/post/losing/maintenance)
Officially opens MARCH 1
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]
658428858_MeetYourselfMarch_AnInstagramChallengeforSoulfulCreativesMadeVibrant3.jpeg.17c8c64b820a3a6f3b10dcc64c8f53d7.jpeg
1591610525_31-DayYogaChallenge4.thumb.jpeg.4da4bb7a1e0cb9b8bece05b3f7cb005f.jpeg
15513533285251106549216.jpg.93e6b8d7aa78bd45292f6e7b389260e8.jpg
I'm in for the 21 day no junk food challenge.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using BariatricPal mobile app