Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2019 sleeve weight loss buddies

My surgery is March 13th 2019b

Mine is March 12! I'm on day 3 of my preop diet. I'm starting to get excited instead of just nervous. How are you doing?

TeeBeau, I’m doing ok. Still feel likes it’s forever away. Where are you from?

DwarfStarlin, where are you from and how are you feeling? Excited?! Yours is right around the corner!

3/19/19. Starting 2 week liquid 3/5/19l

Welcome everyone! It is nice to have this support on here. I started my prep diet on Feb 28th. The first day was super hard and the second day I did a little better. I am in a grove now, but need to work on my portion sizes. I have salad and they want me to only have a cup of lettuce a day and I have a hard time sticking to that at this point. other than that I am doing fairly well with the pre op diet. @DwarfStarlin I am from Ohio and my surgery is on the 13th of March! It is next week and I am excited and nervous.

I start 1st day of 2 weeks tomorrow! I've my shakes and Jello packed for work. Hope it's going well@SLsleeved@TeeBeau and@makisue!

I have one week to go! I’m excited!

March 18! I was wondering what everyone is using for their Liquid Protein and Vitamins. I know there is other posts on this here, but it's so overwhelming!

I start my liquid diet on the 13th as my surgery in the 27th.

23 hours ago, MAL_ said:

March 18! I was wondering what everyone is using for their Liquid Protein and Vitamins. I know there is other posts on this here, but it's so overwhelming!

MAL - my surgeon gave me a list. The best on so far that I like is Ensure Max Protein. That’s the only Ensure on this list because the others have a lot of sugar. Max is 1 gram of sugar and 30 grams of protein. I am 4 days post op and the Max is going down pretty good. As for Vitamins I splurged on the Bariatric Advantage. They don’t taste as bad as some and I really want to avoid vomiting where I can. Downside: you have to take 2 a day and they are expensive. I wish you all the best for a comfortable recovery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Most popular:

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Healthy_life2

it took me a long time to grow my hair back after all the surgery hair loss. Hairdresser screwed up my Hair, Now It’s way too short and I just want to cry. It will grow back. But damn. I'm in a pitty party.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Uniballer420

Just had my first doctor's appointment about the surgery. I  qualify and am just starting 
      · 0 replies
    • WeGettingThere

Hey ya'll. SO. I got down to 199 for the weigh in but gained it all back right after. I have to do another month of weight management. They switched out the nutritionists at the last second and she said she doesn't pass anyone unless they have 5 veggies a week. I'm starting metformin and Farxiga today. Doc found a little bit of blood in my urine but wasn't too concerned. I'm trying not to freak myself out either. Depression is a little more intense than usual. I'm all over the damn place. 
      · 0 replies
    • Jen M

3/19 - It wasn't a bad day I stayed up quite a bit much of the day. Have to focus on walking more before it gets too hot to walk outside at all.   Pain was less, but insomnia has kicked in the last two nights
      · 0 replies
    • JessLess

I hit Onderland today! I feel great!
      · 4 replies
      1. GreenTealael

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

❤❤❤❤❤CONGRATULATIONS❤❤❤❤❤

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜👜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

2. Orchids&Dragons

Congratulations! That's onederful!

3. JessLess

@Orchids&Dragons, thanks! 💚

4. Dr-Patient

Congratulations. I remember that day for me: May 13, 2014. I thought it'd never happen (especially after a 7-day stall at 200.2!!), but it was a "Hallelujah" day! Now...stay on program so you can stay in Onederland. After five years, especially...when ghrelin returns. So stay on track.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Onederland is a GREAT place to be.

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs