Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2018 Sleever - Pictures Update - LOST OVER 100LBS!

The pictures on top were taken today at 193 lbs, I'm 5'9, so it may still seem high but I'm thrilled. Once I get to 175, I'm officially at my goal. I'm sure I have at least 10 lbs of excess skin thatll eventually be removed...but no rush. The pics below were 2 months preop (so around August 2018 and I weighed somewhere near 300lbs).

In 6 months , I'm down over 100lbs and feeling fabulous. Struggling with the excess skin on my belly and inner thighs. Any Spanx or waist trainer recommendations to conceal the pooch Lol!

Hope everyone is happy and would love to see updates on my fellow October sleevers and how everyone is doing in general! Xoxo!20190226_234625.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Edited by danieocean

1 minute ago, elcee said:

Looking FAB

Thank you, girl!!! Starting to notice it myself. It's taken a while to feel like I look different in the mirror!

The pictures on top were taken today at 193 lbs, I'm 5'9, so it may still seem high but I'm thrilled. Once I get to 175, I'm officially at my goal. I'm sure I have at least 10 lbs of excess skin thatll eventually be removed...but no rush. The pics below were 2 months preop (so around August 2018 and I weighed somewhere near 300lbs).
In 6 months , I'm down over 100lbs and feeling fabulous. Struggling with the excess skin on my belly and inner thighs. Any Spanx or waist trainer recommendations to conceal the pooch Lol!
Hope everyone is happy and would love to see updates on my fellow October sleevers and how everyone is doing in general! Xoxo!20190226_234625.thumb.jpeg.0aa26191d9482a4825083a61583f9a37.jpeg

You look amazing

Sent from my SM-S767VL using BariatricPal mobile app

10 minutes ago, yashica37 said:

You look amazing

I'm 2 days out and am feeling terrible. You give me hope. Pretty picture!

5 hours ago, danieocean said:

Hope everyone is happy and would love to see updates on my fellow October sleevers and how everyone is doing in general! Xoxo!20190226_234625.jpeg

You look amazing...

Wow congrats! You look beautiful and amazing!!! WTG!

8 hours ago, danieocean said:

Amazing 100lbs with sleeve

5 hours ago, gabybab said:

I'm 2 days out and am feeling terrible. You give me hope. Pretty picture!

You got this girl. My first 2 days were the worst. After the first week I felt a LOT better and by week 2, the pain was gone and I got into a nice little routine. It'll be so worth it. Keep your chin up!! and thank you so much!!!!

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Wow congrats! You look beautiful and amazing!!! WTG!

Thank you so much!!!

2 hours ago, Excited for a new me said:

You look amazing...

That is so nice of you to say, thank you!!!

4 hours ago, yashica37 said:

i know your pain i had gastric bypass and gallbladder and hernia on the 21 its rough

It will get better, it's these first few weeks that are the hardest, you got this!!!

This is truly inspiring. Other than the sleeve (of course) to what do attribute your amazing success? I will have surgery on March 12 and will have roughly 120 to lose to goal. And I want to do all I can to make that happen with the sleeve. I've already started working out preop so that I'm in the habit post op. Any other advice for a newbie?

12 hours ago, danieocean said:

Thank you, girl!!! Starting to notice it myself. It's taken a while to feel like I look different in the mirror!

200 is my goal! a bit high too but at my height I think that is enough! looking great!