Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 04/10/2019 at 07:17, Romanoloser said:

Lol not laughing at you but everything has been going good also except I can’t pee, they had to straight catheter me yesterday, I’m hoping more walking today and I will be able to go. I stopped the morphine hoping this will help.
Mine came out at 6 and I have not had pain meds since 2am but ready to just so I can get a nap omg I’m so tired. I did get the pump thing on my stomach and get to keep it for 5 days, thank god I don’t have to go anywhere ha ha. I still am having some pressure in the top of my stomach near my ribs and can’t get a deep breath but I’m not gonna stop trying:) Hope you can pee soon!

15 hours ago, Alwzla8 said:

I brought most of things everyone listed and my Sherpa blanket. Everything feels ok except my stomach really hurts because I can’t pee!! Been trying for 4 hours off n on and can’t go ugh!! I feel like I need to but just can’t this sucks! I’m doing the breathing exercises and everything just that 1 thing I can’t seem to get thru!! Hope everyone is doing great and if I don’t say it later.. Best wishes and luck for anyone who goes tomorrow!!

Glad to hear you're hangning in there! Hope the issue has resolved itself by now!! Looking forward to hearing how things go as you head home...

My liquid diet started today--surgery is tomorrow, won't know what time until this afternoon when they call...

Excited, very nervous, but love reading how everyone who has gone ahead of me this month is doing now! Trying to get myself good an hydrated. I expect I probably won't be able to sleep tonight...

Yay I’m glad everyone that has had it seems to be doing well!! Mine is tomorrow as well—getting a little more nervous and lots more excited! Been a long time coming I feel like.

Doing all ok here. On pain meds from an IV. Compression socks on. And also these calf wraps that massage. Just feel tired. I also have oxygen.

I’m so grateful for this forum and all the lovely people on who have shared, to the women who have also shared on instagram & YouTube. I feel blessed to have had that as a support to inform me.

I hope everyone is doing great. Sending everyone much love, support and whatever it is you need. We can all do this, this has given me hope for great change to make life so much better. I can feel happiness sifting in. Things will be difficult but no matter what challenges lay ahead, we can all do this step by step. It’s a big thing we’ve all made the decision to do to help ourselves.

My weigh in at surgery was 293.3 so down.

Night night everyone. 😊☺️🤩

I love hearing about everyone who has already had their surgery. I hope you all are recovering well.
My bypass is tomorrow, so I am on a clear liquid diet all day today. I have to drink magnesium citrate today also. I know that is supposed to “clean out” my digestive track 😃, so I am a little nervous about the timing. I have to leave the house to get my girls from school and I need to go to Target at some point today. I really don’t want any embarrassing bathroom situations to occur.
Other than that, I am going to pack my bag today and do some cleaning around the house in case I don’t feel like doing that for a while. I also need to remember to have my husband take some “before” pictures tonight.
I hope I’m not forgetting anything!

@Aiysha yes mine arrived two days early. All is ok.

@jepalmer you are and you will continue to do great.

1 hour ago, Aiysha said:

Hope everyone is recovering well my surgery is tomorrow and my period came today has that happened to anyone

Sent from my LGMP260 using BariatricPal mobile app

LMAO! Mine came last night--I am just perturbed at the timing...

1 hour ago, brownymix13 said:

Yay I’m glad everyone that has had it seems to be doing well!! Mine is tomorrow as well—getting a little more nervous and lots more excited! Been a long time coming I feel like.

Yes indeed! I feel the same way--a very long time coming. I am on that roller coaster of nerves and excitement. I won't know what time my surgery is until this afternoon when they call. I am a little anxious!

1 hour ago, Jennifer22672 said:

I love hearing about everyone who has already had their surgery. I hope you all are recovering well.
My bypass is tomorrow, so I am on a clear liquid diet all day today. I have to drink magnesium citrate today also. I know that is supposed to “clean out” my digestive track 😃, so I am a little nervous about the timing. I have to leave the house to get my girls from school and I need to go to Target at some point today. I really don’t want any embarrassing bathroom situations to occur.
Other than that, I am going to pack my bag today and do some cleaning around the house in case I don’t feel like doing that for a while. I also need to remember to have my husband take some “before” pictures tonight.
I hope I’m not forgetting anything!

Before pics! i need to add that to my list!

17april🙋‍♂️ This time next week it will all be over/beginning! To say I’m nervous is a massive understatement! The pre op diet is testing to say the least as I live away with work in hotels surrounded by fast food. I’ve made a few rubbish choices last week and with a week to go I hope I’ll be ok and haven’t done to much damage. Good luck everyone!