Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, SeattleLady said:

When is your surgery? April
What kind of surgery? Revision from sleeve to Gastric Bypass
Height? 5’4”
Starting weight? 212
Goal weight? 149

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I’ve been hearing a lot about the revision from sleeve? You and I are both at the start weight of 212 did something happen with th sleeve that now you are getting the bypass. I ask because my surgery is April 11th and I’m getting the sleeve.

In 2014 I was 272. The sleeve was my first choice. I was very anemic at that time. The bypass could have possibly killing me.
I am more balance mentally and physically today. Found out that the shape of my stomach is not correct. This alone has cause GERD. I also have a hernia and a few other things.
So, it's time for me to move on, heal and lose additional weight. I am just happy to have this second chance.

On 03/06/2019 at 12:24, Feelinghopefulnow said:

Im march 20th but good luck for your surgery. Im sure others will pop along soon

Thank you so much!!

2 hours ago, SeattleLady said:

In 2014 I was 272. The sleeve was my first choice. I was very anemic at that time. The bypass could have possibly killing me.
I am more balance mentally and physically today. Found out that the shape of my stomach is not correct. This alone has cause GERD. I also have a hernia and a few other things.
So, it's time for me to move on, heal and lose additional weight. I am just happy to have this second chance.

I’m happy for your 2nd chance as well!! Sending Positive Thoughts your way!

Surgery date April first.got my pulmonary clearance.got my cardiologist clearance and have my psych clearance.today was my endoscopy.she said everything was goo accept waiting for bacteria test to come back in a couple of days to give clearance.any one have been through this.hope iam on time for April 1st

On 3/11/2019 at 4:07 AM, KateBruin said:

So who is on April 4? I know there’s a ton of us. Anyone in the LA area? I’m nervous for my surgery even though I’ve had a sleeve so I’ve basically done this before.

I feel I have so much to learn even though I have done sooo much research! You can get the sleeve done again?

When is your surgery: April 1
Kind of surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Height: 5’ 4”
Current weight: 223
Goal weight: 140

I start my 10 day pre-op diet next Friday!! I have already gotten off caffeine and just finished my last Sprite. I am a little anxious, but so excited!!

My surgeon's office called today to to give me a my surgery date. She wanted to clarify sleeve or bypass and said nurse will call me back but they did not.

Sad face...

Same!!!
Yay there are a few of us. I haven't met anyone in my hospital program that had the same date.