Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery jan 22 2018, I am about to be 13 months out. (34year old, 5'7)

What a journey. Started at 402lbs, a weight I now can't believe I had. it's crazy and unreal. My skin DOES reminds me that "hey you had that weight" but I am trying to have less floppy skin I wish I worked on it before but it's fine. And maybe tmi but also working on my breasts so they are less in a sad shape.

I don't necessarily eat well and I probably eat less that I am supposed to but I am proud.

13 months ago i was at 323.4lbs, today I am at 187.8, sometimes i gained 1-4lbs, then i lose it back and lose some more. I only really had one plateau that lasted a month, i had some plateau that lasted a week or even two but after weight somewhat catched up, losing in general from 6lbs to 10-12lbs per month, I still got a few to lose to not be in "bmi overweight" but i am no longer in obesity. I am focusing more on my skin then my weight loss.

I wouldn't say surgery changed my life, but yes it improved it. I sometime see myself bigger then I actually am. I am still afraid to sit in booth thinking I won't fit... yet i fit with space to go. my shirt size went from like 3x to M or L.

picture of day of surgery at 323 and now

image.thumb.png.5de5897983e23c082dc59f0bcea664ea.png image.thumb.png.03d713ac8d923ea6067d2a95d1fcc51a.png

Wow congrats! You look adorable!!

WOW! You are an inspiration to me!! You look fantastic!!!

WOW! 😲

You look great! Congrats!

Great loss. I love the dress.

Wow fabulous! You look great!!!!

thank you :)

4 hours ago, Keira Fae said:

What a journey. Started at 402lbs, a weight I now can't believe I had. it's crazy and unreal. My skin DOES reminds me that "hey you had that weight" but I am trying to have less floppy skin I wish I worked on it before but it's fine. And maybe tmi but also working on my breasts so they are less in a sad shape.

I don't necessarily eat well and I probably eat less that I am supposed to but I am proud.

13 months ago i was at 323.4lbs, today I am at 187.8, sometimes i gained 1-4lbs, then i lose it back and lose some more. I only really had one plateau that lasted a month, i had some plateau that lasted a week or even two but after weight somewhat catched up, losing in general from 6lbs to 10-12lbs per month, I still got a few to lose to not be in "bmi overweight" but i am no longer in obesity. I am focusing more on my skin then my weight loss.

I wouldn't say surgery changed my life, but yes it improved it. I sometime see myself bigger then I actually am. I am still afraid to sit in booth thinking I won't fit... yet i fit with space to go. my shirt size went from like 3x to M or L.

image.thumb.png.5de5897983e23c082dc59f0bcea664ea.png image.thumb.png.03d713ac8d923ea6067d2a95d1fcc51a.png

Amazing!! You look great and congrats!

5 hours ago, Keira Fae said:

HOW AMAZING YOU LOOK GREAT IM SURE YOU FEEL AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK CONGRATS

Great transformation!

WLS is life changing.

I do feel good, it's nice to see this big change in well a bit over a year. Hardly anything left to lose to be "normal" bmi a plce a never thought I could reach. I don't eat a lot but i will see the surgeon again soon.

You look amazing. Very pretty lady!

You should be so proud of yourself!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app