Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2019 sleevers

wow you are such an inspiration. Good job. Keep going.. I see 180 in your future.

Great. Do you feel like you are at a stall? Trying to keep Protein up and Water is a challenge. Good for you on your success.

What did you do differently?

Gross...but when I poop... I lose. Had to start taking something to help. Drinking 80 oz Water a day...and keeping cal at 800ish, and carbs under 30. Thring to exercise 3 to 4 times /week too. I also had to stop weighing daily...a plateau is discouraging if seen every day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 04/08/2019 at 17:20, LadySin said:

It's an app called Fitindex the goes with the digital scale I bought on Amazon. I don't believe the app works without the scale. I highly recommend them both! You can pair the app with Fitbit as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HW8BPY/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had just ordered this and it came yesterday! I LOVE it but was sort of shocked that it said I’m low in Water AND Protein even though I’ve been consistently hitting or surpassing my surgeons goals. I see him Tuesday for 3 month and hope he’ll tell me what’s up. Until then I’m upping my game

On 04/06/2019 at 13:24, LadySin said:

So yesterday I made it to onderland! 198.2! I haven't been under 200lbs in a decade! It's all the morning monumental because I know I'll never again be over 200lbs.

I'm supposed to weigh myself weekly but I had to weigh myself today because I had a couple of shots of tequila yesterday night, and gluten-free pizza slice with extra cheese, chicken, and onions that was so good I was worried it was actually laden with carbs. 😂 It was all good though because now I'm sitting pretty at 196.8 but I'm not allowed to record anything until Friday. This month I'm hoping to make it to 180 something but my ticker has a conservative 190.

198.jpg

Amazing job and congratulations 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I had just ordered this and it came yesterday! I LOVE it but was sort of shocked that it said I’m low in Water AND Protein even though I’ve been consistently hitting or surpassing my surgeons goals. I see him Tuesday for 3 month and hope he’ll tell me what’s up. Until then I’m upping my game
That is cool...I may look into that.

On 04/08/2019 at 17:03, KimmyKitty said:

I wish I wouldn't of clicked on this, now I am a bit discouraged. Had sleeve done on 1/16 and only lost 23 pounds since surgery date.. everyone else on here has lost 30+, the only thing I can think I did wrong is missing my Water goal some days.. would it really effect it that much?... :(

We’re almost the same so don’t fret it. I play a little mind game with myself and don’t use my SW. From surgery I’m down 26 lbs. I came home 12 lbs heavier and didn’t lose a lb the first few weeks. I use my weight from the beginning of the year and that’s over 40. THAT number gets me excited and keeps me motivated. I’m a menopausal woman. You really cannot compare journeys . We all have different issues and men lose more quickly due to usually having more muscle mass. Ask yourself if you would’ve lost 23 lbs on your own? I know I wouldn’t. Or I would’ve lost it and gained back 30 🤦🏼‍♀️. You’re not alone and should be very proud of yourself 😍

04/20/2019 10:18 AM, jodiro said:

That is cool...I may look into that.

If you’re in the states it’s only $23 on Amazon if you click on the “apply coupon” 

Bluetooth Body Fat scale, FITINDEX Smart Wireless Digital Bathroom Weight scale Body Composition Analyzer Health Monitor with iOS & Android APP for Body Weight, Fat, Water, BMI, BMR, Muscle Mass https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HW8BPY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XKZUCbHZ19WBT

Just had a fab Easter break with hubby and my two girls. Noticed the increase in get up and go. We went to a national park which has huge rock formations everywhere that everyone can climb on.

It was spectacular and I managed 3km without really sweating. Hips feeling it later, but between dropping the weight and my thermostat reset to not feel the heat so much it was amazing :-)IMG_0302.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, AJ09 said:

I had my sleeve done jan 15,2019.. i was looking for a buddy. So we can go through this together!! Chat about our experiences. . The high an lows and everything in between..

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had mine done on January 21st, 2019 so I guess we are buddies!! I am down about 57lbs since surgery.