Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been eating Two Good. 12 G Protein 2 g sugar. So I’ll sacrifice a little lower protein for low sugar/ carbs. It’s also not sickening sweet like other flavored yogurts (to me anyway). If I don’t eat this it’s plain Fage mixed with something.

I love Chobani, but the carb/protein ratio is kind of high. 20g of sugar and ~12g of Protein. Some flavors still adhere to the 10 calories/1 gram of protein rule, though. Key lime is my favorite. I'd love to try some of these other flavors you're recommending. I can't eat plain unflavored greek yogurt, though - tastes like sour cream to me!

The Oikos triple zero is a little thick for me, but I eat that one regularly too. I mostly eat yogurt for Breakfast every day. I bring a RTD Protein Shake, cup of yogurt, and 2 cheeses (string cheese, colby jack, or Tillamook cheddar) to work every morning and I'm pretty much good until lunchtime.

Sooo not sure I am allowed to link to products- I am sure someone will yell at me if I cannot but this is what I have found since my post and I eat every day now.....It is a bit thicker and does have more of a greek yogurt tasted- but it isn't overly sweet and I love it. I still use plain fage for other things and will continue to do so...

http://www.lightandfit.com/two-good/strawberry/

They have a good selection of flavors as well.

My doctor recommended Yoplait Light right after my surgery. I couldn’t handle Greek yogurt for the first few weeks.

Oikos triple zero has added fiber....keeps things going.

Fage is good and you can control the sweetness, because it lets you incorporate the fruit.

I’m a big fan of Siggi’s. Not too sweet or fruity. It’s almost like plain Greek yogurt with a hint of flavor. Have one almost every day.

Yoplait YQ is my favorite!!! I like all the flavors but coconut is my #1. 15g of Protein.

I like Siggi’s and Icelandic. They have very high Protein n not a lot of sugar. No artificial sweeteners. Light n Fit crunch Greek yogurt is good when u can chew.

It’s not yogurt, but I swear by my cottage cheese with pineapple in the morning! I do Kemps brand or “good culture” brand!

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

Siggi's is my preferred brand and I don't get those 0% fat ones. I go for the full 4% and in a pinch will accept the 2%.

Siggi's is Skyr, similar to greek yogurt, but not exactly the same. I find it thicker. The company uses all natural ingredients and they achieve a flavorful product with less sugar (not artificial sweeteners).

The only downside for me is the limitation in flavors. I can only routinely find 3 flavors: mixed berry, strawberry rhubarb, and blueberry. I love these, don't get me wrong, but I would like a little more variety. *Around Halloween and before Thanksgiving, I can find pumpkin. (BTW: it's absolutely great and I wish they'd offer it year-round).

I've tried a lot of yogurts in my weight loss journey (most of my adult life) and really refined my tastes in it with when I had the lapband. I can no longer eat "regular" yogurt. It's just too darn sweet. I went to greek years ago and have tried all the big brands. My fave in that category was Fage and if I can't find Siggi's, I will eat Fage.

My "go to" breakfast is Siggi's. I add a few things to make it more filling: 1tbsp of unflavored Protein, 1tbsp of no sugar granola (for crunch and texture), and 1tsp chia seed. I eat it almost every day, only changing it up on the weekends.

Just now, S@ssen@ch said:

Siggi's is my preferred brand and I don't get those 0% fat ones. I go for the full 4% and in a pinch will accept the 2%.

Siggi's is Skyr, similar to greek yogurt, but not exactly the same. I find it thicker. The company uses all natural ingredients and they achieve a flavorful product with less sugar (not artificial sweeteners).

The only downside for me is the limitation in flavors. I can only routinely find 3 flavors: mixed berry, strawberry rhubarb, and blueberry. I love these, don't get me wrong, but I would like a little more variety. *Around Halloween and before Thanksgiving, I can find pumpkin. (BTW: it's absolutely great and I wish they'd offer it year-round).

I've tried a lot of yogurts in my weight loss journey (most of my adult life) and really refined my tastes in it with when I had the lapband. I can no longer eat "regular" yogurt. It's just too darn sweet. I went to greek years ago and have tried all the big brands. My fave in that category was Fage and if I can't find Siggi's, I will eat Fage.

My "go to" Breakfast is Siggi's. I add a few things to make it more filling: 1tbsp of unflavored Protein, 1tbsp of no sugar granola (for crunch and texture), and 1tsp chia seed. I eat it almost every day, only changing it up on the weekends.

Siggi's is great but I thought it was too high in carbs....do you not really watch carbs as much as sugar? This whole carb/sugar is a bit confusing to me. I have been trying to keep my carbs under 30g right now so if I have a yogurt with 10+ carbs i feel like that is jus too much- which is why i switched to the TWo Good- it only has 3g of Carbs and it tastes just as good to me as some of the other brands that are not sweet.

Dannon Light and Fit...I eat the strawberry one. Lower in sugar (6) and 80 calories. I add Protein Powder to it sometimes to add to the Protein