Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex performance

How long after surgery did it take you to see those changes?

ABOUT TWO MONTHS MAYBE LESS

I’d agree with two months! Definitely changes for the better!

On 4/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Trellunit said:

How long after surgery did it take you to see those changes?

This is going to be 100% different for everyone. It all depends on quite a few factors, where you stored your weight, how much fat was stored in the pannis, your starting length etc. Most folks will see some improvments around the 2 month mark. I really didn't see much that was worth noting until like the 6 month mark. Now, laying down I've recovered pretty much everything I "lost"... including the realization that I damaged / severed my Suspensory ligament, so I don't "stand" as tall when standing up and but, that's really not a major issue, just another thing that happened while I was fat that I am just finding out about now.

It is certainly better as far as positions and things just because of how much flexibility and mobility I have now. As a 400 pound man it was difficult to do much because I was barely flexible enough to tie my shoes at times and I always had bad lower back pain when I was heavy. All of that is gone now.

The growth is very real too. Although, that has pleased me more than my wife. She isn't as excited about the uncovered inches.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products