Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Writing prompts (been a busy week so I'm not getting to these every day)
7. My funny little fam! Pottering around in the garden when the weather is nice. That moment deep in prayer when I'm totally grateful for all the myriad blessings in my life.
8. On the bariatric journey there are a few peeps. Bandedwendy from YouTube is amazeballs as is@GreenTealael (I'm such a fanboi) and @Matt_Z whenever he appears. Also from YouTube SmilinsShrinking is awesome sauce.
9. See pic CHCX2WIUIAATDLq.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, ummyasmin said:

Writing prompts (been a busy week so I'm not getting to these every day)
7. My funny little fam! Pottering around in the garden when the weather is nice. That moment deep in prayer when I'm totally grateful for all the myriad blessings in my life.
8. On the bariatric journey there are a few peeps. Bandedwendy from YouTube is amazeballs as is@GreenTealael (I'm such a fanboi) and @Matt_Z whenever he appears. Also from YouTube SmilinsShrinking is awesome sauce.
9. See pic CHCX2WIUIAATDLq.jpeg

Crying into my faux mocha, Thanks!

Wow--- I can see why you like her. and those slides remind me of lovely lovely SummerTime!

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Feb. 8th:

Someone who inspires me is Kara Walker. She is my favorite Contemporary Artist. I'll let you see why instead of explaining

http://www.karawalkerstudio.com

Me wearing glitter

IMG_20190207_102430.jpg

Forgot to add. This was a day where I did not complete the exercise or no junk food portion of the challenge!!!!!

I helped a friend at an event where I was stuck with out proper food for a really long time, I had to eat regular low fat chips, scavenge chocolates from other vendors. So epic fail because I didn't plan well enough and had zero control over my environment. It happens but it was just a single day in a lifetime. No more excuses from me, Back to it !!!

Edited by GreenTealael

DAY#9

• Continuing with the exercises. I'm owning those burpees!
  • No junk food today. We will not speak of yesterday!!
  • My favorite quote that motivates me: "Always do what you're afraid to do." By Ralph Waldo Emerson. I have this quote posted on my doors at home. This quote inspired me to start my weight loss journey.

22 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Feb. 8th:

Someone who inspires me is Kara Walker. She is my favorite Contemporary Artist. I'll let you see why instead of explaining

http://www.karawalkerstudio.com

Me wearing glitter

IMG_20190207_102430.jpg

I love her! She was part of an exhibition here last summer and it was amazing. My daughters and I saw it together. We went back twice while it was in town. Powerful.

One of my favorite things to do is play in the snow. This is our snow cricket :)

We got really excited and got out there as soon as there was a sprinkle of snow on the ground!

20190209_165616.jpg

Edited by Naughty Glitter Goddess

I’m swimming two days and working out three days during the month of February. I’m almost two months out from surgery, hopefully this won’t be too much.

Feb. 9th:

Quote I love is from Psalm 24 because it reminds me to consider my conduct

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Picture of me doing something I love...

IMG_20190206_115937_550.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

DAY 10

• Got up early to get my exercise in. Also gives me alone time to think.
  • Having brunch today with my sister, who thinks I've lost enough weight. This is the thin sister, who "encourages" you to eat. I'm planning ahead on what to eat and say to her.
  • Another quote I'm fond of: "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." By Oscar Wilde.

Ummm, I'm going to need to see some other no makeup selfies before I post mine, guys

10. (haven't done this for ages, but) G̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶o̶n̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶-̶s̶u̶g̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶c̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶a̶r̶