Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

15 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

day 7 - Sleeve 2014/ maintaining - start weight 136 todays weight 138 goal - 130

Just started back to the gym after surgery. Feels great to sweat and clear my mind. I hope this will get the scale moving again.

No junk food since Superbowl

# What makes me truly happy. In 2013 my heart stopped in ICU, I am truly happy to have a second chance in life.

#Pictures of favorite outfit or item of clothing. Capsule wardrobe and Item Red leather trench coat.

20190207_103651.jpg

20190207_102650.jpg

I looove this closet!

Day #7- Work outs are awesome haven’t missed a day
No junk food well that’s another story but back on track today!
What makes me truly happy is my Children with out them I would not be where I am today. Or I would not have pushed myself as hard as I have to accomplish what I have been able to.
My favorite clothing item is this sweater, my fiancé chose for me.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

HW: 238
CW: 175
GW: 140

Goals for February are to hopefully hit under 170 by the end of the month. Plan is to only take 4 rest days out of the 28 day month.

Been doing solid with my exercise goals and with the core challenge so far. Anyone else doing this core challenge with me?
Feeling a little bleh about myself because I've been stalled at 175 for a week which is my first stall. Attached pic is what my core currently looks like. Hoping to flatten out more/possibly fine some definition by the end of the month. 20190207_125706.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

20 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

Oh lads, I had THE WORST DAY.
It started off with a Protein pancake. It was a sample from the chemist and it tasted so fake, so I put some canned whipped cream and sugar-free Syrup on it and by Breakfast end I'd used up over 300 calories without feeling satisfied so I ate a Protein Bar but then I felt sick. So I didn't eat lunch, got hungry and lost the battle that had been raging in me for over a week to buy junk (yeah, I crapped out on the challenge). So I'm stuffing my face with chickadees and Mars Bars knowing full well its going to make me as sick as a dog. Lads, the taste wasn't even good! The chocolate was sickly sweet and the chickadees were overly salt and processed nothingness.

THEN came the dumping and reactive hypoglycaemia.

After I recovered I ate a white bread roll with smashed banana and chicken nuggets.

I literally don't know what happened to me. I have been SO GOOD for months with only a minor slip up now and again. What the heck???

Back in the saddle tomorrow and I'll assess the damage at next weigh-in, but I feel like an alcoholic that is on that naxalone drug and I couldn't even get "high" just sick and now I'm regretting everything.

Sigh. Oh lads, just when I thought I was in control. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Amazing how calories add up. Scares the *kitten* out of me. I have had bad days as well. Be consistent not perfect. You got this!

12 minutes ago, Oct517 said:

HW: 238
CW: 175
GW: 140

Goals for February are to hopefully hit under 170 by the end of the month. Plan is to only take 4 rest days out of the 28 day month.

Been doing solid with my exercise goals and with the core challenge so far. Anyone else doing this core challenge with me?
Feeling a little bleh about myself because I've been stalled at 175 for a week which is my first stall. Attached pic is what my core currently looks like. Hoping to flatten out more/possibly fine some definition by the end of the month. 20190207_125706.jpeg

Looking lean !

Looking lean !
Thank you! Really its a trick mirror ;P

1 hour ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

Favorite item of clothing: the top I wore on my first date with my husband

We'd been close friends for years before we were single at the same time and decided* to take it to the next level

I almost tossed it 2 yrs ago because I was certain I'd never wear it again. Now I'm only about 30lbs away!

*decided: woke up in my bed together after a drunken night of debauchery, hehehe

20190207_101237.jpg

Do you plan on surprising him with a date night in this dress?

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Feb. 7th:

My kids make me absolutely happy. I like them as people. My youngest child secretly became her own talent manager, without anyone's permission i just receive casting calls. My middle child is a ruthless business woman who requires a microloan every 6 weeks for a new venture, my eldest is a stoic going to medical school camp (like space camp) this summer and he decided he wanted to take college and high school coursework at the same time. They each inherited some part of my personality unfiltered. But I feel ok leaving the world in their hands.

Favorite clothing item:

Bespoke Kimono #1. I made it for surgery and have worn it everyday since. When It needs to be retired it will be a sad day.

FullSizeRender.jpg

You are so talented. Beautiful kimono

Day 6 (oops) - picture of someone that makes me smile... my niece! She is a wild crazy 3 year old who melts my heat, makes me laugh, smile, and is a huge motivator to be healthy. I want to be around to be active with her and be there for her and her sister.

Day 7 - favorite item of clothing. Well, it was this cute dress with my favorite flower on it. But I can't wear it in the winter, and it's way too big now. Hopefully this summer I'll get to go shopping and find a new favorite outfit!

No junk food challenge: I failed on day 6 and today my SO's mom sent see's candy and I had one the first day without even thinking. Today I gave in and had another piece before telling my SO he needed to either eat it or take it to work. This is why we don't have these things in the house, like at all; my control is weak, and I know this.

30 day challenge: it helps having someone text you to ask if you've done it yet! 20190207_133218.jpeg 20190207_132614.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

You are like an alt universe me: about same height, about same surgery date, and starting weight, about same lbs lost, and I think I'm in the beginnings of my first stall too! (I've been stuck at the same place +/- half a pound for almost a week) But I guess the big diff is you seem to be better at the whole work out business side of things [emoji4] , and it shows [emoji6]
Yeah, I've been at the same exact weight for about 2 weeks now. Like hasnt moved up or down at all. I'm starting to think my scale is broken. [emoji14]
Ahaha. Thank you for the compliment! I've always been fairly active and once some weight dropped off it was just that much easier for me to be much more active. Working on those Instagram abs!
Just gotta stick through the stall though! Kind of nice to know I am not the only one. I was worried I was stalling because I'm not bringing in enough calories to sustain my activity level but maybe its just the natural progression of things.

Day 8

sleeve 2014/maintaining Weigt start of challenge 136 todays weight 136.8 Goal is 130

#No junkfood - ChecK

#Photo of me wearing sequins I am going to skip

#Who inspires me. Too many to list.

you-can-be-cool-but-youll-never-be-ric-flair-5138080.png

late getting started but I want to play!

surgery date 12/11/18

starting weight 317

current weight 281

5'10" tall

I'm gonna try the spell your name routine!

NO ICE CREAM is brutal lol

Does this sparkly manicure count? I realized after taking this picture my hands seem to be aging faster than my face! I guess it's better than the reverse...

20190208_110438.jpg

On 2/7/2019 at 12:02 PM, Healthy_life2 said:

Do you plan on surprising him with a date night in this dress?

I had not thought about it but that's a great idea❤️