Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

How are we feeling Team????

Oh lads, I had THE WORST DAY.
It started off with a Protein pancake. It was a sample from the chemist and it tasted so fake, so I put some canned whipped cream and sugar-free Syrup on it and by Breakfast end I'd used up over 300 calories without feeling satisfied so I ate a Protein Bar but then I felt sick. So I didn't eat lunch, got hungry and lost the battle that had been raging in me for over a week to buy junk (yeah, I crapped out on the challenge). So I'm stuffing my face with chickadees and Mars Bars knowing full well its going to make me as sick as a dog. Lads, the taste wasn't even good! The chocolate was sickly sweet and the chickadees were overly salt and processed nothingness.

THEN came the dumping and reactive hypoglycaemia.

After I recovered I ate a white bread roll with smashed banana and chicken nuggets.

I literally don't know what happened to me. I have been SO GOOD for months with only a minor slip up now and again. What the heck???

Back in the saddle tomorrow and I'll assess the damage at next weigh-in, but I feel like an alcoholic that is on that naxalone drug and I couldn't even get "high" just sick and now I'm regretting everything.

Sigh. Oh lads, just when I thought I was in control. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

4 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

Oh lads, I had THE WORST DAY.
It started off with a Protein pancake. It was a sample from the chemist and it tasted so fake, so I put some canned whipped cream and sugar-free Syrup on it and by Breakfast end I'd used up over 300 calories without feeling satisfied so I ate a Protein Bar but then I felt sick. So I didn't eat lunch, got hungry and lost the battle that had been raging in me for over a week to buy junk (yeah, I crapped out on the challenge). So I'm stuffing my face with chickadees and Mars Bars knowing full well its going to make me as sick as a dog. Lads, the taste wasn't even good! The chocolate was sickly sweet and the chickadees were overly salt and processed nothingness.

THEN came the dumping and reactive hypoglycaemia.

After I recovered I ate a white bread roll with smashed banana and chicken nuggets.

I literally don't know what happened to me. I have been SO GOOD for months with only a minor slip up now and again. What the heck???

Back in the saddle tomorrow and I'll assess the damage at next weigh-in, but I feel like an alcoholic that is on that naxalone drug and I couldn't even get "high" just sick and now I'm regretting everything.

Sigh. Oh lads, just when I thought I was in control. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Tomorrow is a new day.

TEAM:

Please take note that the no junk food challenge is for 21 days not 28. There are some built in fail-safes to let you wander then get right back on track.

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life...

You got this!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Edited by GreenTealael

TEAM:
Please take note that the no junk food challenge is for 21 days not 28. There are some built in fail-safes to let you wander then get right back on track.
You got this!

Back on track today! I said no to potential chocolate and just had a cup of tea instead. We got this, my dudes!

I've been good so far, no junk! I keep waiting on my chocolate covered strawberries, but they keep selling out before I can get some (blessing in disguise?).

Spin class this morning, first one ever. I will not be able to walk tomorrow, or even later today.

#6 My husband (pictured left) makes me smile because he's funny, witty, and very supportive. He's been stepping up with our 8-year-old while I'm trying to get my hiney to the gym and he'll do anything I ask.

DAY #7:

1. Exercise: Tried some different exercises today. Wrists are aching from doing the burpees. Jumped rope, not pretty at all!😀😀.
  2. No junk food, but why is eveything so tempting?
  3. What makes me truly happy? Seeing a sunrise and sunset. Absolutely beautiful.
  4. Was starting to stress because weight has stayed the same. However, I haven't had a stall yet. So I'm going to hang in there.

Feb. 7th:

My kids make me absolutely happy. I like them as people. My youngest child secretly became her own talent manager, without anyone's permission i just receive casting calls. My middle child is a ruthless business woman who requires a microloan every 6 weeks for a new venture, my eldest is a stoic going to medical school camp (like space camp) this summer and he decided he wanted to take college and high school coursework at the same time. They each inherited some part of my personality unfiltered. But I feel ok leaving the world in their hands.

Favorite clothing item:

Bespoke Kimono #1. I made it for surgery and have worn it everyday since. When It needs to be retired it will be a sad day.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

TEAM:

You got this!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I feel attacked. jkjk 😂🤣...but seriously, you could be talking about me here. Back on track today, pushing forward

53 minutes ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

I feel attacked. jkjk 😂🤣...but seriously, you could be talking about me here. Back on track today, pushing forward

No no no, for everyone

Valentine's Day is coming...

day 7 - Sleeve 2014/ maintaining - start weight 136 todays weight 138 goal - 130

Just started back to the gym after surgery. Feels great to sweat and clear my mind. I hope this will get the scale moving again.

No junk food since Superbowl

# What makes me truly happy. In 2013 my heart stopped in ICU, I am truly happy to have a second chance in life.

#Pictures of favorite outfit or item of clothing. Capsule wardrobe and Item Red leather trench coat.

20190207_103651.jpg

20190207_102650.jpg

With great pride I want to share that today my scale showed -50 kilos (110lbs) and I am so freakin amazed with myself!
I think I have a grin from ear to ear and although I have to lose 50 kilos more I am already ecstatic!
So that is what makes me smile hehehe

This is my all time favorite T-shirt that is already too lose but cannot give! Will probably buy it again on a smaller size at some point when I will decide I cannot longer wear the huge one 😬😬(old picture as the T-shirt is not lose in this foto and I clearly have huge double chin hehehe) 

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

Favorite item of clothing: the top I wore on my first date with my husband

We'd been close friends for years before we were single at the same time and decided* to take it to the next level

I almost tossed it 2 yrs ago because I was certain I'd never wear it again. Now I'm only about 30lbs away!

*decided: woke up in my bed together after a drunken night of debauchery, hehehe

20190207_101237.jpg