Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Day 3

Super bowl Sunday. Temptation is everywhere! JUNK food is everywhere!!!

No junk food challenge is a challenge today! Drinking a lot of flavored water!

Love yourself challenge- one personality trait that I like about myself is my sense of humor.

Day 3! Favorite body part... my butt! It's the one thing I have always loved because my legs and but have stayed pretty firm and muscular no matter how much weight I've gained. So I'm hoping it'll stay in shape as I continue to lose and not deflate, that's one of my biggest fears!
No Junk food Challenge? I have had very few temptations as of yet luckily!
Feb Ab Challenge day 3? I am feeling it today, that's for sure!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY IS TOUGH BECAUSE OF TREATS ... HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

Got lucky here! Super supportive family so we have healthy Snacks of peanuts, cheese, salami, pickles, ham and cheese roll ups with lemonade and teas for drinks! They are eating pizza, but I can't eat that with CD anyway so no temptation there. Hope everyone else is doing okay! You guys got this, this is a tough day!

1. I've been overweight my whole adult life, even more (except for a couple of normal teenage years and even then I had body dysmorphia). But I'm a generally optimistic person, the glass is almost always half full except when I think about the state of politics. Then it's empty. There is no glass, there never was as I stare into a nihilistic void of pessimism.
2. I think I have a nice, friendly face. I'm always told I look much younger than I am but I never wear makeup (hate the feel of it on my skin) and the only thing I wash my face with is Water (three to five times a day coz #muslim) so I have a very clear complexion and hardly any wrinkles for my years.
3. I'm caring. I usually am happy to go out of my way to help you except when I feel like I'm being taken advantage of (ending on a preposition, oh my!)
For all the points above الحمدلله.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Lads, today I found sugar-free choc chip bickies and I didn't buy them coz NoJunkFood!

Lads, today I found sugar-free choc chip bickies and I didn't buy them coz NoJunkFood!

Proud of you !!! I likewise did not buy Protein ice cream even though I was on a date and tried to rationalize it!!!
This challenge is challenging, Especially everyone going to Celebrate Valentine's day soon...

[emoji738]

Proud of you !!! I likewise did not buy Protein ice cream even though I was on a date and tried to rationalize it!!!
This challenge is challenging, Especially everyone going to Celebrate Valentine's day soon...

[emoji738]

Phew, passing up the icecream on date was tough. You are strong!

February 4th

sleeve 2014 - Maintaining, Start of challenge 136 todays weight 138 Ugh! up two pounds - Goal weight 130

• #Self love #4 What I feel guilt for and forgive yourself - keeping this to myself
  • # photo of me laughing Skip
  • # No junk food fail - Super Bowl party now back on track

Ok, catching up.

#1 Ha! Pasted @GreenTealael post to inspire brevity and cuz it was so great and concise! Then forgot to remove it! Derp! I'm not hebrew--I'm Irish/Cath. :)

I'm a semi-obsessed amateur nutritionist with 3 clients: me, myself, and I. I love long walks by the lake, intermittent fasting, eating clean, hanging out binge-watching Netflix, going to Skeeters games, and cooking and laughing with family and friends. I enjoy spending all day playing mah jong (sp?), hearts, and 42 and the occasional glass of deep red wine.

Day 1...

RNY Feb 20, 2018; still losing VERRRRY slowly...
Feb 1st weight: 147.2 lbs

Feb Challenge Goals:
a) Complete No Junk food Challenge
b) Partially Complete Exercise Challenge
d) Partially Complete the Public Self-Love Challenge (I'm gonna half ass this as usual. :) Good luck with getting facial recognition on me. I don't intend to give you that many target points. ;) ha! As if! Take that Google and FB!)

Feb Weight Goals:
a) 144lbs : this will move me out of the "overweight" BMI range and into healthy. I was there for a hot minute one day (after a huge poop. So here's hoping to see that again!
b) 140 lbs : this will take me all the way to Goal #2. I haven't been 140lbs since I was 18 years old. (I wore a size 6 and thought I was so fat...*sigh*)

January 31, 2019:

013119Front.thumb.jpg.a022c1e197784f0617e6b13c2c957fb0.jpg

#2. The eyes have it. These are totally my grandmother's eyes with maybe the milkman's eye color. ;):lol: :) I see her and my daddy when I look at my eyes.

theeyeshaveit.thumb.jpg.6c9430d3ba93f46b7640926e32ed3db7.jpg

#3 Generosity. I'm generous with myself, my time/talents/possessions, etc.

#4 Being different--the square peg that doesn't fit in very often and being overly passionate about things and then beating myself up for being so outspoken and different.

Edited by FluffyChix

Failed hard at the super bowl shindigs--have a hand full of chips and a Hershey kiss. The shame! 😭 Oh, well tomorrow is another day!

So catch up time--

#1 New selfie-pass (I try at least to keep my identity "questionable"). About me: Old. cranky. administrator, new yorker, wife, mom, tall, fat, atheist, irreverent, kind

#2 My favorite facial feature - my lips. My favorite physical characteristic: My neck and shoulders; no matter how fat I was I always had a beautiful long neck and statuesque shoulders.

#3 Mah neck -behold! (Man those baby hairs are too much). My favorite personality trait: empathy/kindness, for all my gruffness, I truly don't like to see people hurt.

#4 laughing pic- I laugh at this ;) PASS. I need to forgive myself for allowing myself to get so fat and waiting too long to pull the trigger and have the sleeve. I don't know if I can just snap my fingers and forgive myself, but that is what therapy is for, I suppose.

IMG-4171.JPG

Edited by YeahOkay31

Day 4: Held my plank for 10 seconds!🤗. No junk food, glad superbowl is over with!! # 4 self love, forgive yourself for: Trying ever diet known to man, failing that diet, hating myself for failing then trying another diet. Comparing myself to others who tried the diets and lost weight. I was really hard on myself . A lot of negative talk. No more. I wouldn't be where I am now. If I hadn't gone through those lessons .

Day 4! Have someone take a picture of you laughing- I hate how I look when laughing, so I'm going to pass on this one. My face gets all squishy and eyes look weird and I have 3 chins that I'm still self conscious about.

No Junk food Challenge?
Feb Ab Challenge day ? I have to break this up... no way I can do 20 sit ups in 1 go... I think I'd cry