Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Sleeve surgery 2014/maintaining. Starting weight for challenge 136 today's weight 135 Feeling good about cleaning up my diet. No junk.
# day 20 Feel good art.
rodney-pike-photoshop-mr-bean-into-famous-paintings-cover.jpg.7a03ba4ce056803a12460dcf7c66f4f9.jpg
Ahahaha so funny

[emoji738]

Sleeve surgery 2014/maintaining. Starting weight for challenge 136 today's weight 133

# DAY 22 Something I'm going to accomplish? Tearing out my living room carpet and installing tile.

More than one photo of my hobby: Urban exploring of man-made structures, usually abandoned ruins. Forbidden places

IMG_2754.JPG

scj4mrNITGKFjFY3BLy5Kg.jpg

84Z3-N6jSimmCs0tW7g1sA.jpg

nf3MF0KvRvWqt6pbdCJSzA.jpg

GxidgoDMRGOdX07SVx_vUg.jpg

EyebGq1rTaS_6N17jpP9jg.jpg

44 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Day 23...

• No Junk food (since last check in): CHECK!
  • Plank Challenge: 45s plank: CHECKity-CHECK! ...Only 5 more days left of this madness!!!!
  • Public Self Loving #23 Silly Selfie: PASS

BTW, I reached my Feb Weight Goal #1 today. I wanted to get below 162.5 and move out of the obese-BMI level to the merely overweight-BMI level. So my weigh in this morning of 162.1 got me there 😎

Ayeeeeeeeeee 💟💟💟💟💟

Teammates, ive been absentee because I accidentally washed my phone with my linens

Ok I need to take better care of my things 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Feb. 21,22,23 (catching up!!!)

I want to get plastics eventually so that means a stable and possibly lower weight. I also bought a dress that is too small and it just became goal...🏆🏆🏆

Open letter of thanks to everyone who joins me in these crazy threads, you guys keep me honest, accountable and motivated. 💟💟💟💟

Me drinking on the job lol , my favorite hobby, the coffees 😂😂 😂

Late night silly pic, this is all you get, people are around haha

I will Never ever post a pic of me and family, sorry maybe some blurs though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And writing anything 10 times feels like punishment...😂😂😂😂

bart-simpson-generator (1).gif

IMG_20190223_204659.jpg

1550977455458443036812.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

DAY 24: Only 4 days left in the challenge.

• SW 167.4- CW 160.8. Just need to lose 1lb and I'll have reached my goal for the challenge.😊
  • Exercise- I've been trying out some other exercises listed. All I can say is "whew!"
  • No junk food-I can definitely see an improvement. Just need to keep it up when the challenge is over also.
  • A favorite hobby: Has to be reading. I love to read! I keep a paperback in my purse or I've got something loaded on my tablet.

I've done crap at the challenge (had some choccy as a treat the other night) but the good news is, I hit my February weight goal early. Weighed in at 104 on the dot this morning. That's another four kilos I hope to never see again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

snack ATTACK!!! I was working Ops at a Comicon and there was no decent foods available. I brought a salad buy the lack of refrigeration meant it only stayed good for a few short hours. After that I had a chocolate, pretzels and cake. When I left I was able to get regular plan food but it was a long day of crap food. Ok just 3 crap foods but I felt the effects keenly. Full disclosure here friends. Stay vigilant and return to the path quickly!!!!

I’ve been so sick for the majority of February. Haven’t lost much of anything. But I still took a pic yesterday to remind myself that it’s a marathon, not a sprint

image-0.00894069671630859.jpg

I think I've found this challenge harder this month coz there were multiple different activities. Are u running a March one@GreenTealael ?

9 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

I think I've found this challenge harder this month coz there were multiple different activities. Are u running a March one@GreenTealael ?

Hmmm

Got it! It may have been too complex...

I *could* host another one. New phone arriving tomorrow. And o could make it very simplistic. I will see if there is a need/want for a March challenge.

Thanks for the feedback 💟💟💟

Edited by GreenTealael

Feb 24, 25 & 26th:

My eyes all 4 lol

Book I love

I'm unique in reinventing myself without changing who I really am

I'm scheduling more time to indulge the arts

IMG_20190211_102445.jpg

IMG_20190219_195216.jpg.1258052c3fec4bdb70901b5ddf533ef0.jpg