Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kitty cats! Pets are the best support.

Good afternoon, my name is Mousecat and I am a cat addict.

I live alone and I just have to give a public forum shoutout to my two kitties for being my crutch through all the post-op BS (and life BS in general). I have an (almost) 10 year old boy named Mouse who I rescued from a Baltimore City shelter at 8 weeks. He was very sickly and I nursed him to health. He has been everywhere with me and is my rock. My other boy is Nugget who is a year and a half and I found him in my mom's backyard at 3 weeks old and bottlefed. He had a number of near-death scares and I am embarrassed to say how much $$ I spent keeping him alive. He is my goofy boy. I just don't know what I would do without them. Mouse know when I am sad or sick and will be glued to me the whole time. Nugget is a derp and makes my home joyful.

Any special fur kids in your life? I am so grateful for their furry little existence.

I have 1 cat who is an 18 year old kitten. Completely crazy. I also have 2 dogs, 2 horses and 3 ducks. That is in addition to all the wild ducks , magpies, herons, cockatoos and other native bird life in the garden.

Last year we had to say goodbye to 2 of our special pets, 1 dog and 1 cat

One 2-legged Tomkitten, 2 4-pawed girls named SQUEAKY and CASSIE. They make my life beautiful at the most, a madhouse at the least. But I admit it, I am pussycat-whipped, Squeaky,is peeved at me, I didn't go to Wal-Mart and buy her Kitty Crack (Temptation Cat Treats) I swear she let out a sigh when I said she has plenty kinds of Friskies sitting in her food bowl, No romance, No joy, Its just Blah and she feels she deserves better.

Here's my little fren. Hers name is Cricket, but I call her Wicket...or Sugar Baby :D My parents have all 4 of her brothers. Chihuahua/Shih Tzu mix :783_heart_decoration:

image.png.ae255ad577a6a8c32eea9cc185585674.png

What a cutie pie she is, know you just have to live her to the moon and back!

2 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

What a cutie pie she is, know you just have to live her to the moon and back!

Thanks! Yep, she's my little shadow :P

This is my catchild. She’s 8 years old and also struggles with her weight. 🤦🏻‍♀️

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

38 minutes ago, insta_adventurer said:

This is my catchild. She’s 8 years old and also struggles with her weight. 🤦🏻‍♀️

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

image.png.3d586f981a2c742c47a4621088334dfb.png

Colette is always ready for a cat appreciation thread [emoji173]️
20190206_125643.thumb.jpg.6b8a192ea59531c0add183db6f6ca987.jpg
20190206_125733.thumb.jpg.6a5740068bfc998ed34f8f27005b614e.jpg
She looks like she doesn't suffer fools gladly!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

She looks like she doesn't suffer fools gladly!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

You are correct! She's also getting pretty bossy in her old age, 14yo.

I have Ceilidh who will be 12 this summer. She's a roly poly cat and thinks she needs to be shaped like a football. Then there's Haggis who is feisty and adventurous. She'll be 11. Then there are my two puppy loves, Peaches (10) and Turtle (3). All of them were rescues and are my reason for getting up in the morning.