Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric tracking app for windows

I have been searching for an app that is tailored to bariatric patients. Something I can use to track nutrition intake and has a timer to remind me, etc. I hear

Baristatic is the best but it not available on PC. Every app I see out there is for mobile phones. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did a search in the forums but did not find any suggestion for PC.

Yeah, you have to use MyFitnessPal.com if you want to do stuff on your computer. They have a free service or a paid one.

I use MyFitnessPal.com to track my exercise, Water, and food intake. I don't know if it has reminders though.

Maybe use sparkpeople or Myfitness pal to track your food and set up the reminders through your calendar?

MyFitness Pal is the one I like for the computer. However I am the worst at tracking.. Always have been. If i had to say, that is my number one struggle. However I do track on paper, but that does not add up nutrition counts LOL.. I need to get it together soon!

I have been searching for an app that is tailored to bariatric patients. Something I can use to track nutrition intake and has a timer to remind me, etc. I hear
Baristatic is the best but it not available on PC. Every app I see out there is for mobile phones. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did a search in the forums but did not find any suggestion for PC.
Baritastic is a pretty decent app with all those features.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app