Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I just went hair shopping!

So I've never been Becky with the good hair. I've even tried Rogaine for women a few years ago. I know after surgery my fine thin hair is going to get thinner. I did some research on hair toppers then off to the salon I went yesterday. I tried on a topper and it looked AMAZING! My hair looked so full and healthy and it blended in with my own hair perfectly. I wish I would have done this years ago! Sadly I had to order it and it won't come for a week or two. But for anyone who is stressing over Hair loss I highly recommend looking into one.

Are they horribly expensive? Give me some more info, I am a thin haired redhead, this may be in my future.

They are a little expensive. The one I got was a 12 inch synthetic topper. The total with tax was $211.62. If you wanted a shorter one I think it would be cheaper. I'm a graying 49 year old and I am constantly having to do root touch ups so with the topper you can hide your gray a lot longer which I figure will save a ton of money and therefore pay for itself. But I'll tell ya the confidence I felt just having it on in the salon was so nice because my scalp can be slightly visible especially in overhead lighting and now I will never have to be embarrassed about that anymore.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:36 PM, justmetj said:

So I've never been Becky with the good hair. I've even tried Rogaine for women a few years ago. I know after surgery my fine thin hair is going to get thinner. I did some research on hair toppers then off to the salon I went yesterday. I tried on a topper and it looked AMAZING! My hair looked so full and healthy and it blended in with my own hair perfectly. I wish I would have done this years ago! Sadly I had to order it and it won't come for a week or two. But for anyone who is stressing over Hair loss I highly recommend looking into one.

Google rice Water rinse for your hair. I've heard of amazing results.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, Rayeh7 said:

Google rice Water rinse for your hair. I've heard of amazing results.

Just googled it and it's definitely something I'll try. I can't believe it's been done for hundreds of years. Thank you!

On 1/12/2019 at 4:53 PM, Frustr8 said:

Are they horribly expensive? Give me some more info, I am a thin haired redhead, this may be in my future.

Fellow thin haired redhead! I hope the hormone resetting will help my hair because my thinning is PCOS related. But I am going to look into this for sure. I hate how much of my scalp you can see! It's so hard to find reds that match hair colour though...

Links? I know I’m going to need a topper!

3 hours ago, jasmineinmymind said:

Links? I know I’m going to need a topper!

Here's a great link about toppers. Hope this helps.