Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Sleevers?

Hey guys so this is my 3rd try at my surgery, 3rd is the charm. My surgery is scheduled for March 14th. I can't wait, I will be in my new home next week. No more excuses. I'm doing a no carb no sugar diet, I lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping by March I will be 30 pounds less, the less incisions the less pain.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using BariatricPal mobile app

March 5th here! I’ve been dieting as well. I’m down 17 pounds since my first visit with the nutritionist in October.

I’m March 12! I’ll have a 2 week liquid diet and nutrition has me on a diet of 1400 calories and 80 grams Protein.

March 12 for me. I've gone from impatient and annoyed to scared and ready to chicken out to feeling very much at ease with my decision now. I began the process toward the end of July 2018 and I had to participate in 6 months of dieting and nutrition, take 6 exercise classes, attend a group support meeting, pass a psych eval, attend certain education classes. I'll meet with the surgeon again on Feb 22 and then start a two-week liquid liver shrink diet on Feb 26. I've been overweight or obese since birth and I'm 45 years old. I'm looking forward to achieving and maintaining a normal weight for the next 45.

Well hi TeeBeau, very glad to make your acquaintance. I'm Frustr8 from Central Ohio, a 5 month old RnY which I received at. 72 years 8.5 months, a poster child for "never too late" I fought the obesity Wars almost from birth myself. I lost 15 pounds in my liver shrinking diet which I did the entire month of August 2018. It was well worth it, my liver was small, smooth and shiny healthy and that made it easier on me. I went to Ohio State University- Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, approx 50 miles away but we'll worth it when you consider the excellent care I got there. I still had 6 incisions, one up between the lower part of my boobs, that's where the liver retractor goes in , two on the right, two on the left and one in my naval, I already had a tubal ligation scar on the bottom so he used the top, wondered why I was. told to scrub my navel squeaky clean , now I know. You barely can see my scars, they have faded into the background of my stretch marks, I had 3 9 pound babies, each liked to lay slightly different directions, so I joke my belly looks like the roadmap of Indianapolis with all the county and township road marked but he really did a neat tidy job of things. Hey I'll be watching for all you March people, you'll be marching into Glory and I'll be proud of each of you so remember to post back and update us after your surgeries!

This is my 3rd surgery too! LB to Sleeve and now RNY with hiatal hernia repair on 3/18!!

My surgery is scheduled for March 13th. I feel like I should be happy, but I feel frustrated. I was told it would be at the end of February. Anyway. They also hit me with more forms to be filled out and another Dr. clearance. Just frustrating. Hoping my insurance isn’t a hold up. Sorry to be a downer... just frustrated with the whole process at this point, but still looking forward to getting the surgery.

I am scheduled for March 13th and I am very nervous and still in shock. I saw my surgeon on Friday the 15th and was approved same day. Good luck to everyone!