Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone get a March date yet?

13 minutes ago, Pug-Mom-Patti said:

Welcome to the March group 49Nash and Recidivist! How’s everything been going for you?

Mines coming up on March 8th

Thanks, Pug Mom! So far so good! I just learned today that my insurance has approved the surgery, so that was great news. I've completed all of the pre-op classes and lab tests, although they want me to come into the hospital on February 20 for yet another round of bloodwork.

As I said, my original surgery date was February 25, so today was the first day of my liquid diet. I had actually started it and was feeling pretty cranky--dragging without caffeine, and with a terrible headache. I found out at 1:00 p.m. today that my surgery had been postponed, and I ran out of my office to eat a normal lunch and drink a Diet Coke!

On 2/2/2019 at 8:39 PM, ShuffleOn said:

March 5th! I can’t wait.

Hi, Shuffle. I'm having gastric bypass on March 4. I'm in Washington DC--where are you located?

Edited by Recidivist
wrong date.

17 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

Thanks, Pug Mom! So far so good! I just learned today that my insurance has approved the surgery, so that was great news. I've completed all of the pre-op classes and lab tests, although they want me to come into the hospital on February 20 for yet another round of bloodwork.

As I said, my original surgery date was February 25, so today was the first day of my liquid diet. I had actually started it and was feeling pretty cranky--dragging without caffeine, and with a terrible Headache. I found out at 1:00 p.m. today that my surgery had been postponed, and I ran out of my office to eat a normal lunch and drink a Diet Coke!

Haha I know the feeling. I stopped Diet Coke about a month ago, but this weekend, I had to have one. I figured that I have 2 weeks left before I start the liquid diet, so I need to get it out of my system. Starbucks is the next to go. 🤣

15 hours ago, Pug-Mom-Patti said:

Welcome to the March group 49Nash and Recidivist! How’s everything been going for you?

Mines coming up on March 8th

Thank you for the welcome. I’m excited to have a date but my anxiety level went through the roof after getting an actual date. Anyone else feel this way?

Edited by 49Nash

9 hours ago, 49Nash said:

Thank you for the welcome. I’m excited to have a date but my anxiety level went through the roof after getting an actual date. Anyone else feel this way?

Some days I’m super excited and other days I start thinking “what if this happens...” so I start re-reading through all of the forum topics and calm down a bit . I’m also glad to see more people with March dates. Hopefully we will have lots to share with one another 😊

what at are you doing to stay calm?

All of my 27th surgery partners where are you getting your surgery at

1 hour ago, daniellebeebe83 said:

All of my 27th surgery partners where are you getting your surgery at

I am the 27th and I’m in Nashville TN

March 27th at Hartford Hospital in Hartford Ct

Hi March Buddies! Just got a call from the hospital and my surgery is scheduled for 4:30 PM!?!? Hopefully as it gets closer, they move it up. Getting ready to start the Protein Shakes on Friday. Hope everyone is doing well 😊

Just now, Pug-Mom-Patti said:

Hi March Buddies! Just got a call from the hospital and my surgery is scheduled for 4:30 PM!?!? Hopefully as it gets closer, they move it up. Getting ready to start the Protein Shakes on Friday. Hope everyone is doing well 😊

That does seem rather late in the day. Mine is on March 4 at 7:00 a.m., and I need to be at the hospital at 5:30! 😞

I started the Protein Shakes today. So far, so good!