Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Compression shirts

Has anyone had luck with compression shirts, how to buy the correct size or a better brand. My stomach has a lot of loose skin. I have tried several and they seem to want to roll up over my stomach.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

@jmabry I still use Eastbay.com compression shirts. I like them because the shirt are longer, and they come in a variety of styles and cuts and colors... I use a medium and it holds things in nicely... good luck!

[mention=253731]jmabry[/mention] I still use Eastbay.com compression shirts. I like them because the shirt are longer, and they come in a variety of styles and cuts and colors... I use a medium and it holds things in nicely... good luck!
Great. Thank you. I never thought of Eastbay. I order stuff for my kids all the time.

Hey, I just posted about this in another place. This $13 one from Amazon is long enough and doesn't roll up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076JBN9VH?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

I got an XL. It fits my arms great, little snug through chest/waist/hips. I'm 5'5", 235lb in pic

20190106_105958.jpg

Hey, I just posted about this in another place. This $13 one from Amazon is long enough and doesn't roll up.
I got an XL. It fits my arms great, little snug through chest/waist/hips. I'm 5'5", 235lb in pic
20190106_105958.thumb.jpg.0db93446c820cebeb4f1e5b606d8713d.jpg
Great thank you.

Check out the Tesla brand compression shirts on Amazon. That's what I use. They're extra long so don't roll up. Always buy a size smaller that what you normally wear.

5 hours ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

20190106_105958.jpg

Guy's Room.

Check out the Tesla brand compression shirts on Amazon. That's what I use. They're extra long so don't roll up. Always buy a size smaller that what you normally wear.
Thank you for the suggestion

3 hours ago, BlueCrush said:

Guy's Room.

oops, sorry! love your workout videos by the way!

These are Columbia. Expensive but so worth it. It's their thermal line so they been keeping me nice and warm also. 20190104_115519.jpeg

I like manshape by Under works, they are very well made.

Esteem apparel on Amazon. Really squeezes everything in😉. I also like the under armor product

I've posted this is a long past compression shirt topic. Here is what I said in that post.

I personally like the "Under Armour Men's Tactical HeatGear® Compression Short Sleeve T-Shirt". The reason I like this version of their shirt is they do NOT have the big UA logo near the neckline. This way i can wear them with polos or white dress shirts and not have to worry about the logo showing through.

Here is the link on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DU56FM

Also I have found Starter brand ones at Walmart. However I will say they run a little bigger than the UA ones. If I am wearing a Large in the UA I will get the same feel in a Medium in a Starter brand. The Starter ones are pretty inexpensive as well.