Had my surgery on 12/10. About to go into my second week of pureed foods. I’ve been really good about following the post-op instructions. Does the hunger ever go away? A big reason I went ahead with the surgery was that I was told that with gastric sleeve, you don’t feel so hungry. Honestly, I was relying on that. For the past few weeks I crave everything I see on tv, my husband eats, etc. And I feel hungry enough that I could eat that entire burger and fries, or two slices of pizza (my usual pizza intake before surgery), or whatever. It’s not just bad foods. Good healthy food also makes me salivate. Obviously I don’t, because it’s not allowed. But I was hoping that I wouldn’t be so hungry, which makes the cravings worse. Also, when I eat my pureed food, I can get in between 3-4 oz. And I eat tiny spoonfuls and very slowly (30-40 mins). When I stop, it’s not because my stomach feels full/satisfied. It’s because I feel pain in my stomach. Does that make sense? And an hour later I think I feel hungry again but by this point I’m trying to get fluids with GENEPRO in. I just basically feel hungry all day. Even though I eat 4 times a day and I’m getting my fluids in.