Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2019 weight loss buds

40 minutes ago, sallie Lindsey said:

Omg lmfao get u a tasor Everythinganna I thk I spit my Water out and peed myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣too funny 😆

That's funny!

True story. Wasn’t sure if I should be offended or flattered!

51 minutes ago, Everythinganna said:

True story. Wasn’t sure if I should be offended or flattered!

I think you should be flattered. I haven't had anyone look my way since becoming so heavy.

About 30 pounds less than I am now, I stopped into a convenience store before work. A guy came up to me and said, your beautiful and said I should join the site BBW=big beautiful women. Not a hit since, about 10 years ago. Lol

I've been married 33 years so I'm not interest in flattery.

Congrats on your weight loss Eveything!

6 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

OK so what I put about the construction workers was mostly a joke. But later in the day today, as I was driving home, someone pulled up next to me in a truck, rolled their window down, and shook a large, fluorescent sex toy at me. Now if that doesn’t say “hey you’ve lost weight!” I don’t know what does! I guess I am grasping for straws here. But I am getting some attention! Haha!

I. Can't. Even. Who keeps that in their vehicle? Too funny.

Do they keep it in their car so the children cannot find it and ask questions? And glow in the dark makes it funnier yet!😛😵😛

On 05/03/2019 at 22:11, Gottajustdoit said:

I. Can't. Even. Who keeps that in their vehicle? Too funny.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. This was my exact thought!
Can you imagine being pulled over by the cops and having to explain that being in your car??

Hello February people! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

I need support. At the beach and really really want the Cinco De mayo margarita!

7 minutes ago, Goody222 said:

I need support. At the beach and really really want the Cinco De mayo margarita!

Goddy222--if it helps....last night I went to Chili's with my husband and daughter. We used to both order the Presidente Margaritas. Last night he ordered one and I had a sip (the first alcohol to pass my lips). It was too salty and I didn't even want another sip. Plus, it sorta burned going down. If you are at the beach with someone, just ask if you can have a taste. It will probably be all you need!

I had a miserable Saturday--so nauseous that I couldn't eat or take any of my meds. Things are better today, but I'm still a bit queasy. On the plus side, I've lost 2 pounds. After being stalled at 188 for almost a week, I'm now at 186!

19 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

Hello February people! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

It rained all weekend AND I ate 8 salt and vinegar potato chips. I must have hit the part of this journey when I crave the bad stuff again. Whoa. Not good. I did buy some salt and vinegar almonds to eat from now on when I have the salty crunchy crazies. I felt like I was really slipping this weekend once I had the potato chips and had no adverse reaction. PLUS I only lost like 4 ozs in the last two weeks. Putting things in perspective, though, I'm feeling good overall!

Edited by Gottajustdoit

3 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

I had a miserable Saturday--so nauseous that I couldn't eat or take any of my meds. Things are better today, but I'm still a bit queasy. On the plus side, I've lost 2 pounds. After being stalled at 188 for almost a week, I'm now at 186!

Any idea why you had all that nausea? Can you attribute it to anything? Sounds awful. Congrats on the weightloss. I'm stalled at 189..... Don't want the nausea though. BTW, could you take Zofran? It's a lifesaver for me (the kind that dissolve in your mouth).

Edited by Gottajustdoit

On 05/05/2019 at 19:09, Goody222 said:

Okay so yesterday I found myself googling “low calorie mint juleps” in honor of Derby Day.
Then I remembered that actually going to the Derby is on my bucket list.
In fact, hubs and I have talked to all of our friends and family and whoever is interested is going to go with us in 2021.
Even though that’s still 2 years away, I decided I want to look as FABULOUS as possible on that day and I will drink my mint julep in 2 years rather than yesterday.

1 minute ago, Sheribear68 said:

Okay so yesterday I found myself googling “low calorie mint juleps” in honor of Derby Day.
Then I remembered that actually going to the Derby is on my bucket list.
In fact, hubs and I have talked to all of our friends and family and whoever is interested is going to go with us in 2021.
Even though that’s still 2 years away, I decided I want to look as FABULOUS as possible on that day and I will drink my mint julep in 2 years rather than yesterday.

You will look FABULOUS in your Derby hat!

On 05/05/2019 at 19:24, Gottajustdoit said:

It rained all weekend AND I ate 8 salt and vinegar potato chips. I must had hit the part of this journey when I crave the bad stuff again. Whoa. Not good. I did buy some salt and vinegar almonds to eat from now on when I have the salty crunchy crazies. I felt like I was really slipping this weekend once I had the potato chips and had no adverse reaction. PLUS I only lost like 4 ozs in the last two weeks. Putting things in perspective, though, I'm feeling good overall!

Okay so these are not salt and vinegar, but I keep a bag of spicy Pork rinds in my pantry.
Whenever I get a craving, I go for a handful of those and they totally satisfy my crunch craving, but I don’t get any carbs and have the resultant carb rebound.