Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Reduction + Reconstruction

I’m a college student who had the sleeve done. I’m still hoping to loose about thirty more pounds, but I desperately want a breast reduction.

I was a 40DD before surgery and 36D now, but I sag and my nipples face the ground. It’s embarrassing and it prevents me from being fully naked in front of other people. As of now, I’m hoping to get a plain and simple reduction so I can be a B cup and fix how my areola/nipples look. Or, a reduction and reconstruct with implants.

I’m hoping to get some thoughts on if I should get implants/reconstruction,reduction at this age or wait (and then, how do I deal with never showing my chest lmao). And, also if a reduction and reconstruction is best bet or should I just go for implants.
Thanks!

Height: 5’10”
HW: 250
SW: 236 6/27
CW: 175 Today
Total: 75

My wife has had the sleeve and she keeps talking about implants, but they are too expensive. How would you pay for these procedures?
I would think you would be happier with a reconstruction with implants. If you get a reduction and then decide you want to go bigger down the road that will be another surgery.
What are my qualifications you ask? I’m just a guy that loves titties.

Money is not really a consideration for me. I may be able to have some cost covered by insurance but I would probably have my mom help me with cost. (5-10k, depending on which procedures)

I have scoliosis and minimal back pain because of my large boobs. I could never have above a D cup again comfortably. I think reconstruction with small implants is a good option.

Thanks!

Sounds like you've got it figured out! Woohooo!

That’s great that money is not a problem. I know getting insurance to cover a reduction used to be difficult. I used to date a girl that had huge boobs and wanted a reduction. She had jumped through all the hoops and her insurance kept denying her the procedure. She eventually gave up due to the denials. Insurance companies are such assholes.

My doctor already told me im a year/years out from getting plastics but it’s like all I think about, I’m sure I’ll change my mind several times over! Lol ☺️

55 minutes ago, ark13 said:

I’m a college student who had the sleeve done. I’m still hoping to loose about thirty more pounds, but I desperately want a breast reduction.

I was a 40DD before surgery and 36D now, but I sag and my nipples face the ground. It’s embarrassing and it prevents me from being fully naked in front of other people. As of now, I’m hoping to get a plain and simple reduction so I can be a B cup and fix how my areola/nipples look. Or, a reduction and reconstruct with implants.

I’m hoping to get some thoughts on if I should get implants/reconstruction,reduction at this age or wait (and then, how do I deal with never showing my chest lmao). And, also if a reduction and reconstruction is best bet or should I just go for implants.
Thanks!

Height: 5’10”
HW: 250
SW: 236 6/27
CW: 175 Today
Total: 75

Why would you need implants? When they do a reduction, they do a lift at the same time. That would fix the issue. I had a breast reduction in 2017 (before surgery... if I had known I would be having surgery, I would have waited). I was 28 at the time. I went from a 48H to a 46D. Best decision I ever made. Insurance paid for it because I had severe back pain. I actually stand taller now. I would just go with the reduction since they do a lift as part of the procedure (it is not extra). They won't just make you smaller and leave you hangin', literally. lol. It is also a PAINLESS procedure. It was for me anyways. Very simple recovery and they took off 8lbs off my chest. I have perky D's now... which I'm sure will sag ridiculously as I lose 100lbs.... I'll get another reduction/lift done, though, if need be.

Edited by mousecat88

16 minutes ago, ark13 said:

My doctor already told me im a year/years out from getting plastics but it’s like all I think about, I’m sure I’ll change my mind several times over! Lol ☺️

Hi, I had a breast reduction about 18 years ago, when they do it you automatically get a lift and they look great!! mine was covered by my health insurance...the surgeon put down back issues and maybe a few other things. I suggest going for a consultation with a replicable surgeon and you probably wont even need implants after they do the lift...believe it or not I still like the way mine look after 18 years, they are getting a little smaller now since losing weight but I'm okay with that and they are still not pointing at the ground LOL...I'm still a "C" cup.

I wish you the best honey 👍

Holy Cats Man. I just did a google search for 48H cup breasts. They are massive, but I am sure you already knew that considering you used to own a pair.

1 minute ago, Walter.Sobchak said:

Holy Cats Man. I just did a google search for 48H cup breasts. They are massive, but I am sure you already knew that considering you used to own a pair.

Yeah, they were that size for years. Even before I gained weight (just a smaller band size). Constant pain. I can't even describe how bad it hurt. I couldn't breathe when I laid down and I got bruises on my rib cage. I mean, I guess imagine having a baby strapped to your chest via your shoulders your entire life. lol.

Edited by mousecat88

4 minutes ago, Walter.Sobchak said:

I can’t imagine what that must have been like. I would be interested in seeing some before and after pictures, strictly in the name of science of course 😜😜😜

Walter, don't perve. LOL!

Just check out a NatGeo magazine of natural tribal African women in Zimbabwe and that'll give you an idea of the before. :91_thumbsup:

Edited by mousecat88

Ha ha ha. Man, that must have been rough. I am glad you were able to get them reduced and relieve the back pain. I had a girl I was friends with that had a reduction and was so much happier. Then, like I said I had a girl I dated that wanted a reduction but couldn’t get insurance approval and gave up. My lower back hurt/hurts all the time from my massive stomach. Especially before the sleeve, I actually look shorter in pictures before the sleeve as my spine had compressed so bad.

16 minutes ago, Walter.Sobchak said:

Ha ha ha. Man, that must have been rough. I am glad you were able to get them reduced and relieve the back pain. I had a girl I was friends with that had a reduction and was so much happier. Then, like I said I had a girl I dated that wanted a reduction but couldn’t get insurance approval and gave up. My lower back hurt/hurts all the time from my massive stomach. Especially before the sleeve, I actually look shorter in pictures before the sleeve as my spine had compressed so bad.

Ugh, I know your pain. Does your insurance cover any skin removal that would help?